Introduce Yourselves:

Kia ora team! Kiwi girl here...I decided to sign up because you have such a great, informative, user-friendly space here, and often when I am searching for answers to some issue or idea that I've encountered, this is where I end up!
So thank you for having me :)

Kia ora team! Kiwi girl here...I decided to sign up because you have such a great, informative, user-friendly space here, and often when I am searching for answers to some issue or idea that I've encountered, this is where I end up!

hi welcome !

welcome @Sunnyhaze
We are lucky to have many experienced and helpful vapers here
Enjoy the forum

and let us know what the vaping scene is like on your side of the world!

Hi guys and gals. Names Tashim. Im from Somerset West in die Kaap. This is my first post here although been lurking on the forum for some time. Been of them cancer sticks for close on 2 years and have no regrets.

Hi guys and gals. Names Tashim. Im from Somerset West in die Kaap. This is my first post here although been lurking on the forum for some time. Been of them cancer sticks for close on 2 years and have no regrets.

welcome !

Welcome to the forum @zebra_vapes and @MasterT

We hope that you enjoy your stay.:)

images

hi all. smoke free almost 4 years now. mtl, using mostly caramel tobacco and ry4. recently started mixing my own juice. hope to learn tons of stuff here.

hi all. smoke free almost 4 years now. mtl, using mostly caramel tobacco and ry4. recently started mixing my own juice. hope to learn tons of stuff here.

Hello Moto !

welcome !

Back