Introduce Yourselves:

Morning to all
I am new in your circle of friends. Firstly please excuse my English, I am afrikaans speaking and will try my best.
Started vaping during lockdown but couldn't get good juice to start with so at the end gone back to smoking.
First device... Eleaf Pico (what a mess and the battery life was a nightmare !!!)
Second device Smok Nord2 (great stuff but the leaking)
Now on the little Smok NovoX and wow - love the setup. Small powerful little devil.
Now the other nightmare... What juice to use.... During lockdown the only juice we could get was freebase 3 and 6mg. Vaping MTL that juice was like drinking red cool drink in a bar, and the taste was horrible, bought cigarette flavor from a local, oh my word tasted like something between cat pee and BS got saltnic from hufflepuff that bottle is still full and I stopped vaping. Couldn't understand how people can vape stuff that taste that bad and talk about flavor!!??!! Bought saltnic apple ice with the name Sierra and wow!!! Now I understand. Really want to quit smoking but still crave my ciggies. Any suggestions or tips would help. Maybe a good juice that worked for you? At least I got a good saltnic that doesn't taste like manure. That's a start. Have a great day

nic salt didnt work for me. it just gives me a buzz. freebase caramel tobacco with strong enough nic that gives me good throat hit. thats what led me to stop the craving. most important is to find a flavor you like. good luck!

nic salt didnt work for me. it just gives me a buzz. freebase caramel tobacco with strong enough nic that gives me good throat hit. thats what led me to stop the craving. most important is to find a flavor you like. good luck!
That's very interesting ... as that's what has worked for me, (and a lot of ex Camel smoking mates) :)

It has been a while since any new members posted here to tell us a bit more about themselves... So I thought I will bump this to the top again so that they can find it easy.

A warm welcome to the last week's new members!

@kri94
@Killrooi
@Willsmith123
@Liznizles
@Jules99
@peder1
@tripleofoods
@MalanieTolmay
@Dakyne
@Ishi7
@Andrew T

il_570xN.1555608722_894r.jpg

It has been a while since any new members posted here to tell us a bit more about themselves... So I thought I will bump this to the top again so that they can find it easy.

Heyo! Thanks for the welcome.

I popped in yesterday to point out one of the threads here has been cited in a 'science' paper (it was really just lobbying for tax on vape gear).

As to me, I'm based in Sydney Australia. Vaped for .. must be coming up 6 years now. Love it!

After quitting smoking on the first puff of espresso scented vapor, when I didn't actually intend to quit smoking, I was quite impressed & became an advocate for vaping, then tobacco harm reduction products in general.

Sidebar: It's actually illegal to possess (let alone sell) nicotine here in Oz, so we have a big 'home mixing' crowd. In more recent times, most of the tobacconists are also selling sealed (single use) pod systems from under the counter. It has its bad points (e.g. I have trouble converting elderly people, or those afraid of the law), but also its good points (no nicotine limits, no flavor exclusions, nothing but the same general tax on any goods, as on the vape devices, tanks, cols etc.). But all up, it was this insane ban that got me into advocacy. Our government charges the highest tobacco tax in the world, and they're not likely to want to give that up.

I tweet as @vaper_the and run The THR Blog.

I popped in yesterday to point out one of the threads here has been cited in a 'science' paper (it was really just lobbying for tax on vape gear).

As to me, I'm based in Sydney Australia. Vaped for .. must be coming up 6 years now. Love it!

After quitting smoking on the first puff of espresso scented vapor, when I didn't actually intend to quit smoking, I was quite impressed & became an advocate for vaping, then tobacco harm reduction products in general.

Sidebar: It's actually illegal to possess (let alone sell) nicotine here in Oz, so we have a big 'home mixing' crowd. In more recent times, most of the tobacconists are also selling sealed (single use) pod systems from under the counter. It has its bad points (e.g. I have trouble converting elderly people, or those afraid of the law), but also its good points (no nicotine limits, no flavor exclusions, nothing but the same general tax on any goods, as on the vape devices, tanks, cols etc.). But all up, it was this insane ban that got me into advocacy. Our government charges the highest tobacco tax in the world, and they're not likely to want to give that up.

welcome !

lovely-welcome.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Andrew T! My heart jumped with joy when I read that espresso had got you on to vaping, as I'm a coffee-juice addict!

Thnx for your input about Oz. We read about it on vaping news, but it's always much better to hear directly from someone living there.

Hi everyone my name is Josh I’m from Benoni, been vaping for four years now and I basically enjoyed it from day one. How I started my journey was through a friend recommending that I try it and I haven’t touched a cigarette since.

Hi everyone my name is Josh I’m from Benoni, been vaping for four years now and I basically enjoyed it from day one. How I started my journey was through a friend recommending that I try it and I haven’t touched a cigarette since.
Awesome!
Welcome and enjoy your time with us

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Back