Introduce Yourselves:

Howdy all,

I have been analog free for 7 week now, and have not missed the stench and lack of taste one bit :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the forum. Hoping to come through for the vape meet in KZN on the 16th of Aug.

M

Howdy all,

I have been analog free for 7 week now, and have not missed the stench and lack of taste one bit :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the forum. Hoping to come through for the vape meet in KZN on the 16th of Aug.

M

Welcoem to the forum @MarkDBN, and congrats on kiking the stinkies.

welcome to the forum @MarkDBN and well done on being 7 weeks stinkie free :rock:
what setup are you running?

welcome to the forum @MarkDBN and well done on being 7 weeks stinkie free :rock:
what setup are you running?

At the moment I have a Vision Spinner II running a Protank3 Mini for the first 7 weeks. Just got my Aerotank Mini yesterday, and am AMAZED at the airflow. Very happy vaper at the mo :)

Howdy all,

M
Most welcome. Congrats on the 7 weeks, you have done the mountain - all flat from now on. Happy vaping.

At the moment I have a Vision Spinner II running a Protank3 Mini for the first 7 weeks. Just got my Aerotank Mini yesterday, and am AMAZED at the airflow. Very happy vaper at the mo :)
Welcome.. nice to see someone from my neck of the woods. See you at the Vape Meet.

Hi people,
Started vaping just over a week ago and loving it. Still pushing a few analogs a day but have cut down drastically. My setup is simple - I'm using the itaste mvp 2.0 with the iclear30 duel coil.

Guzda

Hi people,
Started vaping just over a week ago and loving it. Still pushing a few analogs a day but have cut down drastically. My setup is simple - I'm using the itaste mvp 2.0 with the iclear30 duel coil.

Guzda

Welcome to the forum @Guzda, enjoy and vape on with the awsome MVP!!!:rock:

welcome all the new peoples. to the new retailer on the block, please contact one of the admins
@Alex , @devdev or @Gizmo to become one of our listed retailers, and remember you are only allowed to punt your site/products in your own forum when you have one. had to remove a post and edit some others, sorry about that but the rules are the rules

ah bugger oops was a review site not a retailer, ok went and fixed the posts back again, sorry for any confusion

Last edited:
Been off this thread for a while. Welcome to all the noobs! You're in the right place!

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

A warm welcome to @Guzda and @Moetch, hope you love it here as much as we do, fire away if you have any questions :) amazing people with loads of knowledge to share :rock:

Howdy all,

M

Welcome @MarkDBN
Ccongrau on the switch!
Enjoy the forum. We have a great place here.

Hi people,

Guzda

Welcome @Guzda and congrats on the vaping and cutting down on analogs
MVP is a marvellous device
Enjoy the forum. We have a super place

Hi I am Kobus (moetch), I live in Richards Bay and have just started vaping...

Welcome @Moetch
Well done on starting vaping.
Being in Richards Bay has an advantage, you are close to a top class premium juice retailer SubOhmVapor run by @RevnLucky7 on this forum ;-)
All the best with your journey and enjoy the forum

Haven't done this for a while so -
Welcome to all the new members.

If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Hi, I have just decided to switch from smoking to vaping because of cost, health and the stigma attached. It was a surprise to find a local forum to be able to research the subject. Thanks for the resource

Hi, I have just decided to switch from smoking to vaping because of cost, health and the stigma attached. It was a surprise to find a local forum to be able to research the subject. Thanks for the resource
@Raslin

most welcome to the forum, you will find a mountain of inforamtion on this forum and an abundance of friendly vapers offering their advise and hep along the way. Vaping is definitly more healthier than smoking, but once the vape bug bites, i would not say its less expensive :)
but dont let that scare you - i also switched as it appeared to be less expensive - and in the start it was, but then i discovered a whole new world of vaping and im not sorry :)

if you want to save some money go have a look at the classified section - there is always a good deal to pick up - as some diehard vapers always needs the latest and greatest gear and then sell their well looked after equipment for next to nothing :) happy hunting

Most welcome. All the best with your journey. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Welcome, and hope you find everything here that you are looking for. Enjoy the journey as it unfolds. it is great here.

Greetings my fellow vappies! My name is Marschant, it's a mouthful I know.

I've been a smoker for approx. 15 years now, disgusting habit we've all been exposed too. My favourite poison used to be Marlboro Reds, about two boxes per day, not much good that's done for my health, but smoking in certain forms is my only vice thankfully.

I took the techno plunge about three months ago after moving back to Cape Town and deciding not to smoke in the house. The stench of ashtray was something I've wanted to leave behind for ages and I felt it was a good opportunity to try and ditch the stinkies.

In true noob style, my wife and I walked into the Mall and headed for the Twisp Kiosk.

"Hmmm Vanilla, ohhhh nice Caffe Latte, oh em gee Polar Mint!" - yeah it was truly an epic moment despite the shock of nearly choking on my first hit.

Time has passed and the faithful Twisp is now in the firm grasp of my wife's left hand. Good luck trying to remove it! In fact she should be a Vambassador, ever seen three woman in a cat fight over a Twisp? I have.

She recently went away for a week and took the Twisp with her. I thought I'd cope BUT ~ there's always one ~ after two evenings of smoking in front of my PC I nearly lost it. So I bit the bullet, spat out some twak and got in touch with the good folks over at Vapour Mountain (always wondered why not Mountain Vapours?) ...

Lo and behold I'm weilding a Protank III Mini with a Vision Spinner II black edition. I love it, it rocks so hard. My wife and her sisters say it looks surgical but who cares? At least they're not fighting over it.

In closing I'll confess - I double-clutch, meaning I still smoke the stinkies, just wish the idiots passing laws wouldn't classify us as smokers. And to any employers out there, think about this:

how much time and productivity would I save if I allowed my employees to vape in front of their desks?

Last edited:
Greetings my fellow vappies! My name is Marschant, it's a mouthful I know.

I've been a smoker for approx. 15 years now, disgusting habit we've all been exposed too. My favourite poison used to be Marlboro Reds, about two boxes per day, not much good that's done for my health, but smoking in certain forms is my only vice thankfully.

I took the techno plunge about three months ago after moving back to Cape Town and deciding not to smoke in the house. The stench of ashtray was something I've wanted to leave behind for ages and I felt it was a good opportunity to try and ditch the stinkies.

In true noob style, my wife and I walked into the Mall and headed for the Twisp Kiosk.

"Hmmm Vanilla, ohhhh nice Caffe Latte, oh em gee Polar Mint!" - yeah it was truly an epic moment despite the shock of nearly choking on my first hit.

Time has passed and the faithful Twisp is now in the firm grasp of my wife's left hand. Good luck trying to remove it! In fact she should be a Vambassador, every seen three woman in a cat fight over a Twisp? I have.

She recently went away for a week and took the Twisp with her. I thought I'd cope BUT ~ there's always one ~ after two evenings of smoking in front of my PC I nearly lost it. So I bit the bullet, spat out some twak and got in touch with the good folks over at Vapour Mountain (always wondered why not Mountain Vapours?) ...

Lo and behold I'm weilding a Protank III Mini with a Vision Spinner II black edition. I love it, it rocks so hard. My wife and her sisters say it looks surgical but who cares? At least they're not fighting over it.

In closing I'll confess - I double-clutch, meaning I still smoke the stinkies, just wish the idiots passing laws wouldn't classify us as smokers. And to any employers out there, think about this:

how much time and productivity would I save if I allowed my employees to vape in front of their desks?
Great story. Most welcome to the forum. Take your time at your pace, vaping shall overcome the stinkies. Happy vaping.

Back