Introduce Yourselves:

hey there all.i am new to the forum and vaping.i have been of the smokes for 6 weeks now and have not missed it since i started vaping.i do not know why i started vaping because i have never seen anyone vape.must have been a random youtube video or something and can only say that i am so glad i did. i smoked cigarets,hookah and was on the pipe when i quite. which i new about this sooner.being a smoker for 20 years takes its toll but i am amazed at the recovery i have made so far.i started with a evod starter kit and for now i am just buying juices to try them all.

Welcome bud :D

Congratulations on kicking the habit!

After 20 years of smoking, 6 weeks is a massive accomplishment!!

If you're after local juices we have a ton of great local certified retailers here with a super tasty arsenal of juices to cater for all palettes.

Enjoy the journey, it's never ending.

Vape strong :D

Greetings my fellow vappies! My name is Marschant, it's a mouthful I know.

I've been a smoker for approx. 15 years now, disgusting habit we've all been exposed too. My favourite poison used to be Marlboro Reds, about two boxes per day, not much good that's done for my health, but smoking in certain forms is my only vice thankfully.

I took the techno plunge about three months ago after moving back to Cape Town and deciding not to smoke in the house. The stench of ashtray was something I've wanted to leave behind for ages and I felt it was a good opportunity to try and ditch the stinkies.

In true noob style, my wife and I walked into the Mall and headed for the Twisp Kiosk.

"Hmmm Vanilla, ohhhh nice Caffe Latte, oh em gee Polar Mint!" - yeah it was truly an epic moment despite the shock of nearly choking on my first hit.

Time has passed and the faithful Twisp is now in the firm grasp of my wife's left hand. Good luck trying to remove it! In fact she should be a Vambassador, ever seen three woman in a cat fight over a Twisp? I have.

She recently went away for a week and took the Twisp with her. I thought I'd cope BUT ~ there's always one ~ after two evenings of smoking in front of my PC I nearly lost it. So I bit the bullet, spat out some twak and got in touch with the good folks over at Vapour Mountain (always wondered why not Mountain Vapours?) ...

Lo and behold I'm weilding a Protank III Mini with a Vision Spinner II black edition. I love it, it rocks so hard. My wife and her sisters say it looks surgical but who cares? At least they're not fighting over it.

In closing I'll confess - I double-clutch, meaning I still smoke the stinkies, just wish the idiots passing laws wouldn't classify us as smokers. And to any employers out there, think about this:

how much time and productivity would I save if I allowed my employees to vape in front of their desks?

Welcome to the forum @MarzAttakz
Agreed, smoking is terrible and vaping is much, much better.
Congrats on the PT/Spinner and Vapour Mountain combo. That is a winning formula indeed!
I like your comment about improving productivity by allowing staff to vape at their desks.

Hope you enjoy the forum. We have a special place here.
All the best for you and your wife's vaping

Hi im Eduardo, started vaping 5 months ago, im from Angola.

Since then i got a nice collection of mods and attys.

I hope i can help and be a part of this community.

Welcome @SemRumo
Sounds like you are well on your way and already vaping up a storm.

It's lovely to see members joining from other countries.
As a matter of interest, how is the vaping scene in Angola?

Enjoy the forum. We have a special place here

Welcome @hands! Congrats on being 6 weeks stinkie free and well done on a great starter kit, the mighty little evod rules :rock:

Hey all my names Graham from JHB. I been vaping for about 4 months now started on Twisp worked well to get me off the stinkies for abit, although I fell off the bandwagon a couple of times due to no coils or running out of juices etc.. infact im having a stinky as we speak haha only because my protank mini is gurgling atm... but its only until my Reo arrives and its STRICTLY VAPING from there on out !!!!!!!

Welcome @Grayz
Don't worry about falling off the bandwagon a few times. Its not how hard you fall, but how high you bounce back.
Good choice on the REO. I am sure it's going to give you loads of vaping pleasure!

Enjoy the forum. Tell us about the REO when it arrives

True story!

I have first hand experience with that :p

@Silver how did you know buying 3 from the get go was the smartest decision ever????

LOL, thanks @Yiannaki, good question - allow me to explain

I really have @Andre to thank for guiding me. The first step was for me to know if the REO would give me the kind of vape I like. Lots of flavour and lots of throat hit. I also had the opportunity of testing out @TylerD's REO. Because I had gone through lots of other equipment beforehand (from Twisp to Kayfun) I knew this would give me the vape I wanted. It is difficult to know unless you have something to compare it with.

I need at least 2 flavours running simultaneously that's why I needed 2 REO Grands as my workhorses. Also, I have said a number of times that having 2 of everything is a must in vaping - in case something breaks badly or if a coil snaps while I'm out and about. Or even if my battery gets flat because I didn't plan correctly. Sometimes I am in a hurry and these things can happen.

I included the Mini just because I wanted it as my main portable. I checked with TylerD's mini and it fits perfectly in my man bag.

For me it was great. I love my REOs and they work superbly for my vaping style.

hey there all.i am new to the forum and vaping.i have been of the smokes for 6 weeks now and have not missed it since i started vaping.i do not know why i started vaping because i have never seen anyone vape.must have been a random youtube video or something and can only say that i am so glad i did. i smoked cigarets,hookah and was on the pipe when i quite. which i new about this sooner.being a smoker for 20 years takes its toll but i am amazed at the recovery i have made so far.i started with a evod starter kit and for now i am just buying juices to try them all.

Welcome @hands
Congrats on your vaping and on the benefits you are finding.
Enjoy the forum. We have a great place here!

@Silver Now it makes perfect sense why you did it!

Throat hit and flavor aside, for me the Reo is simply a winner because of its engineering simplicity. I was so sick of filling tanks, having to deal with gurgles as well as replacing coils (especially in the twisp - seeing as that required me to have an empty tank to do so or lose whatever juice was in at the time)

The reo is a simple, yet as complicated as I want it to be. If im too busy I'll leave my setup as is, and it will get me through the day hassle free. If i feel like fiddling, I can build a new coil, or simply dry burn, rewick and im good to go.

After the first reo I've learnt that i too need to two flavors running at the same time as well as something even more portable. Hence the mini on order :p

@Silver Now it makes perfect sense why you did it!

Throat hit and flavor aside, for me the Reo is simply a winner because of its engineering simplicity. I was so sick of filling tanks, having to deal with gurgles as well as replacing coils (especially in the twisp - seeing as that required me to have an empty tank to do so or lose whatever juice was in at the time)

The reo is a simple, yet as complicated as I want it to be. If im too busy I'll leave my setup as is, and it will get me through the day hassle free. If i feel like fiddling, I can build a new coil, or simply dry burn, rewick and im good to go.

After the first reo I've learnt that i too need to two flavors running at the same time as well as something even more portable. Hence the mini on order :p

I hear you on the ease of usability and reliability. That goes without saying.

Smart move to order the Mini @Yiannaki. You're going to enjoy it!

Hi guys, not sure if Im in the right forum but would like to introduce ourselves. Our company is called Vape-O. We are based in Durban and we are an authorised distributer of Dekang Silver Label liquids. Fully stocked. Red Cola, Menthol, Blueberry, Strawberry,Peach, Power Drink, Cherry, Tobacco, Banana. 6mg & 12mg strengths

Welcome to the forum @Vape-O. You are at the right place! Enjoy the forum.

Welcome @Grayz
Don't worry about falling off the bandwagon a few times. Its not how hard you fall, but how high you bounce back.
Good choice on the REO. I am sure it's going to give you loads of vaping pleasure!

Enjoy the forum. Tell us about the REO when it arrives

hey @Silver thanks, I'm def sure the REO is the one way i will stay off the stinks as i can't deal with all the admin involved in cleaning my tanks etc etc..

Hey there! I'm Tony, the founder of ZampleBox. I was invited to join this group by Dan to field some questions! Cheers!

Hey there! I'm Tony, the founder of ZampleBox. I was invited to join this group by Dan to field some questions! Cheers!

Welcome @Tony - saw your post first in the ZampleBox thread.
Great to have you on our forum. Thanks @devdev , must have been you that invited Tony. Great stuff.
Enjoy popping in to our forum @Tony, we have a truly special place here!

A warm welcome to the forum @Tony, it's great to see the growth of across the ocean vapers on our wonderful forum :rock:

Back