Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All,

I'm Braden and will be joining @Chop007 here on the VapeMOB team.

A little background: I started Vaping in December after 5 and a half years of smoking over a box a day. I haven't touched a cigarette since and am currently Vaping on a Smok Magneto with a VTC5 with a Tobh up top.

I love cloud chasing and building interesting coils in my free time and will be at the VaoeMOB store during the days helping all of you out in store as well as online.

If one of the Mods would be so kind as to help me out with the retailer banners and sub forums etc that'd be great.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi All,

A little background: I started Vaping in December after 5 and a half years of smoking over a box a day. I haven't touched a cigarette since and am currently Vaping on a Smok Magneto with a VTC5 with a Tobh up top.

I love cloud chasing and building interesting coils in my free time and will be at the VaoeMOB store during the days helping all of you out in store as well as online.

If one of the Mods would be so kind as to help me out with the retailer banners and sub forums etc that'd be great.

Welcome @Nimbus_Cloud, enjoy the forum

Hi All,

Most welcome. Glad to have you on board.

Hi All,

And you are also @VapeTownZA, if I am not mistaken?

Hi All,

Hey there @Nimbus_Cloud , what a legend bro. It is awesome to have someone of your caliber and expertise on board here at VapeMOB. I will explain the banners etc etc when I check you. Times are cooking bro, wow, growing from strength to strength. Welcome to the family and to this incredible forum filled with some of the most amazing people I have ever met. You have now taken the blue pill, lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Thanks for your help brother we are truly blessed to have you on board.

Hello all,

Carel here. I've been on the vape-train for just over a month now but still cheat with the occasional analogue/stinky.
At least my pack-a-day habit is down to mostly zero. The wife will be thrilled if I drop them altogether, and in fact, she'd be thrilled if I droppped vaping too. I think I might have some bad news for her ;)

I also started with the Twisp like most people around here. This is actually round #2 as I tried the NJoy e-ciggies a few years ago and hated it, so I'm quite surprised with all the good stuff that is available now.

Thanks to @Stroodlepuff and the gents at Vape King, I upgraded to an itaste mvp over the weekend and got me a Nautilus mini at the same time. Best decision I've made in years as the control makes for a great taste changer compared to the standard batteries.

I'll be lurking around here quite a bit, reading up on all the good stuff.
Thank goodness this forum supports Tapatalk, as it makes staying informed a breeze during my vape breaks.

Cheers & vape on !

Welcome @Kuhlkatz
Indeed - the equipment has advanced leaps and bounds. I also tried one of those cig-alikes from a few years back and it lasted a week. LOL.
All the best with your vaping and enjoy the journey and the forum

Hi All,

Welcome @Nimbus_Cloud -
Enjoy the forum ;-)

Hello All,
I have been enjoying reading the various threads in the forum so thought it was about time to introduce myself:)
My name is Peter, been off the stinkies for almost 3 weeks now after having been using them for almost 22 years....
Thanks @MarkDBN for the intro to the vape devices\juices. Currently using a Vision Spinner II with an mpt3 (but there are a few vape mails in transit);)

Must say, I am really enjoying this journey, also great to find a local source of info!!

:D

Hello All,
I have been enjoying reading the various threads in the forum so thought it was about time to introduce myself:)
My name is Peter, been off the stinkies for almost 3 weeks now after having been using them for almost 22 years....
Thanks @MarkDBN for the intro to the vape devices\juices. Currently using a Vision Spinner II with an mpt3 (but there are a few vape mails in transit);)

Must say, I am really enjoying this journey, also great to find a local source of info!!

:D

Welcome and enjoy @peterokzn

Hello All,

Must say, I am really enjoying this journey, also great to find a local source of info!!:D

Most welcome. Congrat on the 3 weeks - was easier than you thought, not so? Happy vaping.

Hi all...

Brad from the Vryburg area in the North West

9 months today....

Most welcome. Congrats on 9 months - awesome milestone. Happy vaping.

Actually much easier than I thought - just hurts a bit when one of my clients hauls out a box of Cuban cigars.........
Lol, I know that feeling.......all I really miss is that now and then sublime cigar with my Cognac.

Back