Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome and don't change your avatar, I love it and would like to know more about it.

Hi, and thank you Johan...

It was a hunt with a very dear friend of mine, a famous Las Vegas attorney, Bucky Buchannan. He had a show on Zone Reality - Las Vegas Law. Over a number of years, he hunted all of the Big 5 with me. Unfortunately he is no longer with us, after a medical problem caused him to total his Ferrari. Fortunately, good memories of fine people last a lifetime... May he RIP.

Hi, and thank you Johan...

It was a hunt with a very dear friend of mine, a famous Las Vegas attorney, Bucky Buchannan. He had a show on Zone Reality - Las Vegas Law. Over a number of years, he hunted all of the Big 5 with me. Unfortunately he is no longer with us, after a medical problem caused him to total his Ferrari. Fortunately, good memories of fine people last a lifetime... May he RIP.

Thanks for the explanation and yes at the end of the day when we depart, the only thing we leave behind is memories build on either good and/or bad relations with those we leave behind, I so wish more people would realize this.

Thanks for the explanation and yes at the end of the day when we depart, the only thing we leave behind is memories build on either good and/or bad relations with those we leave behind, I so wish more people would realize this.

Amen to that..... There are so few very special people in our lives, and I believe they are truly irreplaceable....

welcome to all the new members. well done on staying of the smokes, pretty soon we will have a smoke free south africa.

Welcome to all the new members of the revolution. If this was the 60's we would all have flowers in our hair, but we would be smoking something else...

Hello All,
I have been enjoying reading the various threads in the forum so thought it was about time to introduce myself:)
My name is Peter, been off the stinkies for almost 3 weeks now after having been using them for almost 22 years....
Thanks @MarkDBN for the intro to the vape devices\juices. Currently using a Vision Spinner II with an mpt3 (but there are a few vape mails in transit);)

Must say, I am really enjoying this journey, also great to find a local source of info!!

:D

Welcome to the forum @peterokzn
Glad you joined
Well done on the 3 weeks. That is the hard part! Great achievement. You must feel quite pleased so far...
Do share your new vape gear and enjoy the forum. We have a great place here!
All the best

Welcome to all the new members of the revolution. If this was the 60's we would all have flowers in our hair, but we would be smoking something else...

Thanks Matuka..

Yes, in those days, a little "High Speed Kukuyu" would have been the variety of choice..........

Hey Everyone
im 31 from klerksdorp
been vaping for a few months now with my buddies @ZortEd and @banshee
and they told me to join the forums
i got a HANA mod v3 with a kayfun 3.1
Magneto mod with a foggy dripper and igo-w4 Dripper

Looking forward to chatting with you all

G

Welcome @Tank :D

Looks like the Klerksdorp vape scene is growing fast, hope you enjoy the forum :)

Hey
Yeah it sure is
We will be Representing Klerksdorp at the vape meet
at the end of the month.

G

Been a member for a while now but never introduced myself. Been vaping for 2 months now and stinky free for 3 days now.Got the MVP V2.0 with iclear 30 tank but looking forward to getting the Stillare or Trident RDA soon.

Welcome @Gert , thanks for finally introducing yourself and well done on your 3 stinky free days! :D

oh and.... go grab a burger or something, looks like you could use some meat on those bones ;)

Been a member for a while now but never introduced myself. Been vaping for 2 months now and stinky free for 3 days now.Got the MVP V2.0 with iclear 30 tank but looking forward to getting the Stillare or Trident RDA soon.
welcome!

Welcome to the forum!! Enjoy!!

Thx guys and girls for the warm welcome,really looking forward to sharing the experience with you!

Hey Everyone
im 31 from klerksdorp

G

Good thing Tank - just down the road from me.........

Hey Everyone
im 31 from klerksdorp

G

Wecome @Tank and thanks for joining
All the best with your vaping!
Enjoy the forum. We certainly have a super place here

Thanks for introducing yourself @Gert
Congrats on the 3 days. Go for it, you are doing well! Awesome
All the best!

Back