Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to all the new members and get actively involved with this awesome forum.

Hello everyone!

Been looking at the forum for a while, really like what I'm reading!

From Mossel Bay, in the real estate arena (formerly financial).

My journey into vaping - I did some research and helped a colleague of mine to get off analogs and onto e-cigs. (turns out I knew more that the vendor who sold him the unit - thanks to this forum and YT).

Personally, not actually a smoker per se - more of a social smoker. When offered, I would accept.

Still, vaping offers a much cleaner and healthier experience should the situation arise.

Any questions, please ask.

PS. How does one send a PM?

Hello everyone!

My journey into vaping - I did some research and helped a colleague of mine to get off analogs and onto e-cigs. (turns out I knew more that the vendor who sold him the unit - thanks to this forum and YT).

Personally, not actually a smoker per se - more of a social smoker. When offered, I would accept.

Still, vaping offers a much cleaner and healthier experience should the situation arise.

Welcome @SmokelessFire
I like your name you chose ;-)
All the best and enjoy the forum - thanks for signing up.

There are two ways of sending a PM
Click on "Inbox" in the top right hand section
Or click on "Start Conversation" below someone's avatar.

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum @SmokelessFire. Enjoy!!

Hello everyone!

Welcome @SmokelessFire , so glad you finally decided to join in :)

Hi everybody

Finally, a good forum for vapors in SA. Its a privilege to be part of this community.
My journey into vaping - I started vaping about 6 years ago but then the technology wasn't the same as today so it didn't last long.. But then about a year ago I was introduced to the new vaping technology and haven't looked back yet :--) With all the different brands and types of vaping devices and liquids available, the possibilities are endless.
I am from Durbanville in Cape Town and I look forward to being part of this community :-D

Hi everybody

Finally, a good forum for vapors in SA. Its a privilege to be part of this community.
My journey into vaping - I started vaping about 6 years ago but then the technology wasn't the same as today so it didn't last long.. But then about a year ago I was introduced to the new vaping technology and haven't looked back yet :--) With all the different brands and types of vaping devices and liquids available, the possibilities are endless.
I am from Durbanville in Cape Town and I look forward to being part of this community :-D
Welcome!! And enjoy

Hello everyone,
I'm Greg from Zimbabwe :)

Very new to this whole Vaping thing. But I'm mighty geeky, so I don't think it'll be too long till i get into it :)

Currently got a Aspire Nautilus (with the hollow metal tank) + a 650MAH Kangertech iPOW

Attachments

• Photo 11-8-2014, 1 50 49 PM.jpg
    Photo 11-8-2014, 1 50 49 PM.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to all new members.... I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!!

Back