Iphone 6 Tips and Tricks

RoSsIkId

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day ladies and gents

Recently I took the leap from android to apple. And yes I have been battleing not to put it in flight mode and turn it into a transformer. The apps never stop wanting to blerry update. On the samsung I never ever updated the operating system, on the Iphone I have done it twice now. Loaded ios 9.0.1 tonight.

So what tips and tricks are out there on the iphone 6.

Best trick for an iPhone is, place under cars tyre and drive over it a few times to make sure its crushed completely

Then go buy a proper phone

Recently I took the leap from android to apple. And yes I have been battleing not to put it in flight mode and turn it into a transformer. The apps never stop wanting to blerry update. On the samsung I never ever updated the operating system, on the Iphone I have done it twice now. Loaded ios 9.0.1 tonight.

but can you vape it ?

Hi @RoSsIkId
You can disable the app updates
I dont like auto updates because i like to pick when i update it

Also, do a google search on optimising battery life and you will find several pages that go through a range of settings to turn off to help on battery life. Some of them are not obvious or easy to see. Since i did that it made a big difference to my battery life

When using your camera, the + and - buttons on the side will take a picture.
(can 1-hand shoot...and DAMN FAST at that)

Fingerprint unlock is awesome...unless your hand/fingers are wet :-D

Can set your camera flash/light to blink during a call or message.
(useful when using silent - as the flash is DAMN potent)

And - Putting your phone onto "Flight mode" while charging can get you to full battery in +-20mins

I have one for work and it is a lovely camera...just hate everything else about it :D:p

I do suggest u disable a feature on ios9 called wifi assist. It uses ur cellular data if phone thinks wifi signal is low. So u think u using wifi mean while its using cellular data. Under settings > cellular > scroll to botton and u'll see it. Guys can thank me for saving ur data bills later :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Condolences to you. Hope you learn from your mistake....

Back