IPV2 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Mad Mixologist
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
  • Item being sold: IPV2 (Local stock - bought from Vapeclub)
  • Selling Price: R800
  • Condition: Good. Some very light scuffs from having atties installed tight (Picture) as well as some slightly fiddly screws. They're not stripped, but like all IPV2s you need to be careful with them. Otherwise some very light wear on the bottom.
  • Delivery/Collection: Both, buyer's cost.
  • Reason for sale: That horrible upgrade bug.

IPV1.jpg
IPV2.jpg

get a mech mod and build low ohm

I already have a few thanks. Regulated is better.

Ok I'll get out of your sale thread now. GLWS

It's all good. Thanks!

Might also be interested in trades / trade and cash. Specifically looking for a good tankm something like a Nautilus or one of these new fangled sub ohming tanks. R850 including a 35A Efest.

Last edited:
  • Item being sold: IPV2 (Local stock - bought from Vapeclub)
  • Selling Price: R800
  • Condition: Good. Some very light scuffs from having atties installed tight (Picture) as well as some slightly fiddly screws. They're not stripped, but like all IPV2s you need to be careful with them. Otherwise some very light wear on the bottom.
  • Delivery/Collection: Both, buyer's cost.
  • Reason for sale: That horrible upgrade bug.
View attachment 20500
View attachment 20499
Hi @Mike, if this is still a available, could you tell me about the upgrade bug?

@Dassie the upgrade bug is when you're never satisfied with what you have and want something better ;)

Yea of course, it'd be really dickish to sell something if it wasn't 100%. The only issue is the light scuffs under where the atty screws onto.

Yea of course, it'd be really dickish to sell something if it wasn't 100%. The only issue is the light scuffs under where the atty screws onto.
Really didn't mean to insult you but I know some of these things got weird after software issues cropped up. You have to hold in buttons while doing stuff to get it to work, basically have to hotwire it on every startup and then it will work if the gods woke up in the right mood :). I am seriously considering being interested though. Need to double check the finances, but if that comes up more or less green, I would love it!

It didn't come across that way :)

Well I'm also looking for a nice tank to trade if that helps matters. If you're interested, send me a message and we can figure something out.

It didn't come across that way :)

Well I'm also looking for a nice tank to trade if that helps matters. If you're interested, send me a message and we can figure something out.
Will do, thanks. Let me check my budget in the morning. I live on the same side of town as you do, so I hope it works out.

Hi @Mike , if you haven't sold this yet I would love to buy it off you. Budget looks fine :). Just tell me where and when, and I will be there. Would be nice if we can do it today sometime - I think my week is about to get busy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back