Is vapor harmful to electronics.

Barak

It puts the lotion on the skin
LV

Awards
So i have been growing my beard and i have realised that when i exhale after a nice toke that condensation builds up in my mustache. I thought my mouthpiece was letting juice through, but then i can to the realisation that it must be the vapor that is forming condensation.

Then i started to realize that there are little water marks all over my laptop keyboard and it must be from the vapor because my setup at work is me blowing my vapor over the laptop.

Wonder what thong term effects of this will be over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My logic would say it can't be good, but lets wait for the professionals to add conclusive evidence on the subject.;)

Haven't noticed any form of build-up on my windscreen lie stinkies used to gunk it up in that oily layer. Nothing on my PC screen either, and it takes a beating with some plumes. I too have drops marks on my keyboard, but they are from splatter when I test fire new coils without the top-cap in position. Personally, I'm no too worried about the electronic part. Can't be any worse than the build-up stinkies caused. When I moved into my townhouse I thought the light fittings were cream, until I started washing. The previous owner was a CHAIN smoker on something like Gunston Plain, I swear. :D

Haven't noticed any form of build-up on my windscreen lie stinkies used to gunk it up in that oily layer. Nothing on my PC screen either, and it takes a beating with some plumes. I too have drops marks on my keyboard, but they are from splatter when I test fire new coils without the top-cap in position. Personally, I'm no too worried about the electronic part. Can't be any worse than the build-up stinkies caused. When I moved into my townhouse I thought the light fittings were cream, until I started washing. The previous owner was a CHAIN smoker on something like Gunston Plain, I swear. :D
Yeah i know that pain. Have spent many an hour scrubbing walls in flats.

It is still water vapor at the end of the day. And it does create condensation. The proof is there when you just look at your drip tip. I also dont really care about it. Was more curios.

Guess I'll have to trim the mustache a bit

I find that when I exhale through my nose I got condensation in my nostrils, gross I know but it is what it is. So it could be spatter from your nose?

@Barak My "main" pc is just across from my laptop that I am using now, regularly clean "my baby", as it is a custom water-cooled build, in total 12 Noctua fans running, when this baby is on, plenty of vapour gets sucked in and I purposely checked after vaping away with system on, no evidence of condensation, if there was, I would have moved this, but will leave baby where she is!

Back