iStick 30w - that's better!

cfm78910

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Last time I wrote about this device I was a bit harsh, the first one stopped working after 3 days which annoyed me big time. However, I've been using its replacement for a few weeks now and I am really impressed.

There is a lot to like about this little thing and nothing to complain about. Firstly, there is the size of it, it is really small! It takes less space then a packet of smokes and I can have it on me all day. Battery life is outstanding, I get 3 full days on a single charge. I like that the up/down buttons are seperate from the fire button, no waiting before I can fire it after adjusting the wattage. The Nautilus Mini works very well on it, I get excellent flavour and vapour production. What I like about this set-up is how simple it makes vaping. Make sure the battery is full, you have a good coil and enough juice and you are good to go for days.

For what it costs I think this is the bargain of the century. If it breaks one day I won't hesitate to get another one.

Cheers.

Chris

Funny but they say great minds think alike.:-D

I just posted a thread about this same device and was asking if it was a good purchase thinking of adding a Sub-tank Mini after some good advice on the forum.

thank you for this post I'm more positive to go this route now.

Rg
Joe

Back