iStick by EleafUS

Wait till you try the e-grip :h:
I like the juice capacity of the e-grip. And the size. Has a 1600 mAh battery I think, so somewhat smaller than the battery of the iStick. Doubt if the e-grip coil will beat the BVC coil of the mAN - reviews suggests it is very close to the BVC coil though. But it will be the most awesome stealth device on the market.
Exciting times.

I just built a new coil for the Kayfun, and plugged it into this little monster iStick. I prefer the look with the mAN on, but flavourwise this little box is not standing back to the BEC Pro at same 11w wattage
c3bb98dd14a5484acfcbe1e1bd761c79.jpg

12ebe096cd2c788061c72792b1e5a87f.jpg

Re people paying that, there is not much excuse, in my opinion. You hit ebay and... and then if you can't wait 3 weeks (aside from the SAPO being stuffed-up nowadays), you find local. it really is that simple. ...But what it really comes down to, i think, is people are internet users or not. google istick or whatever, you should find this forum.

Here is a mini review based on the first 3 days with the Istick. This is my first device after I bought a twisp as my first ecig.

I love this one thing. With the twisp I got a few hours of battery life. I am quite a heavy vapor. The Istick has had one charge on Saturday evening since I got it Friday morning. It is now currently about a quarter down on battery again.

The vapor production is insane for me compared to what I am used to. Currently running it on 8.5 watts on the 1.8ohm coil on the mini nautilus.

This thing is amazing. Glad I got one before they sold out.

Edit.

Once again big shout out to @VapeGrrl and Vapeclub for the awesome service. And thanks to @Andre for recommending this little beast.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Here is a mini review based on the first 3 days with the Istick. This is my first device after I bought a twisp as my first ecig.

I love this one thing. With the twisp I got a few hours of battery life. I am quite a heavy vapor. The Istick has had one charge on Saturday evening since I got it Friday morning. It is now currently about a quarter down on battery again.

The vapor production is insane for me compared to what I am used to. Currently running it on 8.5 watts on the 1.8ohm coil on the mini nautilus.

This thing is amazing. Glad I got one before they sold out.

Edit.

Once again big shout out to @VapeGrrl and Vapeclub for the awesome service. And thanks to @Andre for recommending this little beast.

Thats awesome bud :rock: I cant wait for mine to arrive :D How's the threading on your iStick?

Thats awesome bud :rock: I cant wait for mine to arrive :D How's the threading on your iStick?
No problem with it. With the 510 adapter, it doesn't pick up my other 2 tanks for some reason. It picked up the twisp once but never again after that.

Only weird thing is that it picked up my 1.8ohm coil as 1.9ohm. After the charge it changed to 2.0ohm. Doesn't affect it tho. Just something I noticed.

No problem with it. With the 510 adapter, it doesn't pick up my other 2 tanks for some reason. It picked up the twisp once but never again after that.

Only weird thing is that it picked up my 1.8ohm coil as 1.9ohm. After the charge it changed to 2.0ohm. Doesn't affect it tho. Just something I noticed.

what tanks are they? I hope the adapter works on mine, I only have 2 gtanks which requires the adapter..

what tanks are they? I hope the adapter works on mine, I only have 2 gtanks which requires the adapter..
Both were twisp tanks

It also doesn't make contact with my Kanger MOW tank, but the Mini Protank 3 works just fine.

Interesting is that someone on here is actually using it with the MOW tank, so it probably depends on the coil too.

My Kangertech EMOW works really well on my iStick! I'm using a 1,6 ohm coil.

That is quite normal. Someone did explain why, but I do not remember the details.

I remember now, you posted a pic of it with your Reos. So far it's the tank that looks best on it IMHO :)

It's very curious why mine is not working as I tried two different coils on it (a 1.5 and a 1.8 Ohm, both V2 dual coils). I'll try one of the older style dual coils and see if that works.

Could also just be that my adapter pin is slightly deeper than yours o_O

Do you still have your Vision Gtank Rob? If you do, would you mind checking to see if it works with the adapter on the iStick?

Edit: Cant see why it wouldn't work...

Last edited:
Do you still have your Vision Gtank Rob? If you do, would you mind checking to see if it works with the adapter on the iStick?

Edit: Cant see why it wouldn't work...

I don't I'm afraid... I gifted it to a stinky a while back. :-(

I got mine this morning thanks to Aramex screwing up the overnight delivery for Friday. It's a lot smaller than you'd expect but it is a whole lot of awesome!

Random input on my iStick: I got 18 hrs of vape time (excluding down time while I slept lol) on the factory charge and it took 4hrs10mins to charge fully. Resistance used were 1.6ohm coils @ 6w throughout the charge cycle.

Awesome little device :rock:

Random input on my iStick: I got 18 hrs of vape time (excluding down time while I slept lol) on the factory charge and it took 4hrs10mins to charge fully. Resistance used were 1.6ohm coils @ 6w throughout the charge cycle.

Mine lasts about 2-2.5 days (including down time :)) using a 1.3 Ohm coil @ 10-14W.
Charging takes around 2.5 hours through wall charger and 3 hours through USB (though I was using a dedicated "charge" port on my USB hub) - both times I was using it moderately while charging.

I totally agree...it's a very nice little battery :happy:

Mine lasts about 2-2.5 days (including down time :)) using a 1.3 Ohm coil @ 10-14W.
Charging takes around 2.5 hours through wall charger and 3 hours through USB (though I was using a dedicated "charge" port on my USB hub) - both times I was using it moderately while charging.

I totally agree...it's a very nice little battery :happy:

Thats some great digits you got there, whats the rating on the wall charger? and were you using the USB2 or 3?

Thats some great digits you got there, whats the rating on the wall charger? and were you using the USB2 or 3?

It's a 5V/500mA charger (one I got with my Kanger EMOW kit) and the hub I used is USB2.

I was quite surprised at how quick it charged...basically the same duration as my Vision Spinner 2 which is only a 1600mAh.

It's a 5V/500mA charger (one I got with my Kanger EMOW kit) and the hub I used is USB2.

I was quite surprised at how quick it charged...basically the same duration as my Vision Spinner 2 which is only a 1600mAh.

Same as mine, wonder why mine took that much longer. Either way I am very happy with the iStick, the only down side is that I only own one lol
Now I just need a simple tank that I can build single coil 1ohm builds that doesnt leak and I'll be happier than a duck in a pond :nerd:

Hey @DoubleD, mine charges super fast with regular pc usb,less than 1 1/2 hours to full chrarge,maybe closer to an hour,with super long battery performance. Not sure how to help you just wanted to let you know mine performs like a beast. I am also on 1.6ohm. Sorry this reply might be a little random but hopefully the feedback helps.

Back