IT people and vaping

Paulie

Flavour master
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey all,

So i have seen lots of videos on youtube as well as met alot of people here who are or were involved in IT. Was thinking that maby its linked to the hobby side of things or just cause we love to order online haha. It could also be that IT people love to join in on the band wagon quicker than other people eg "facebook".

Maby im just generalizing here lol

Yes i once used to be a IT geek :p

Yes, haha I have also noticed this phenomenon lol. Oh and I am also a IT oukie :)

I.T as a passion although I work in a totally different field.

Hahahaha @Riddle i just a programming.

When family hear IT they think we help desk.
So i tell i'm not in IT i'm a programmer.

Confusers most of them. :-D

Me too, Been trying to get out of ICT for about 20 years, maybe a Vape Shop.......

Did some stuff in IT in the past but sales and marketing is my passion. So glad i didnt get stuck in the IT world ;)

I think people in IT are more prone to be early adopters. We are also very good at researching new trends.
Vaping makes a lot of sense in our industry because you can get your nic fix without having to leave your desk.

I studied game ranging, but ended up in iT....

Sent Via a signal from this ipad through my local ISP, racing down fibre-optic cable at the speed of light to Capetown, bouncing off a satellite in geosynchronous orbit to Lisbon, Portugal, where the data packets will be handed off to submerged transatlantic cables terminating in Halifax, Nova-Scotia, and transferred across the continent via microwave relays back to your ISP to land on your device of choice...

Former IT guy myself :p Still keep a gaming rig around, and play a decent amount of games :)

I'm in IT as well. Little bit of both I guess. Networking and Dba.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am in no way related to IT :p

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Back