Itaste Mvp 2.0 + Kanger Aerotank For R800 - 4 Units Only - Closed

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Thank you for the interest - this order is now closed - apologies that I could not get more at this price point
If there is something you would like to see on a group buy please pm me?

One ITaste MVP 2.0 kit including an iClear 30 atomiser as well as one Kangr Aerotank at R800! The MVP is VV/VW electronic mod and is adjustable from 3.3v to 5v or 6.0 to 11.0W. It has a built in 2600 maH battery and is charged via any USB port.

The supplier is only offering me four of these sets, 2 black and 2 silver, be quick if you want one.

Goods can be collected in Benoni anytime or in Midrand during working hours or courier at your cost.

The goods will ship to SA via DHL courier which means that once the order is executed the goods will be here in 4-5 days.

Note this is a "buyer's risk" group buy which means that you do not have to pay till the goods arrive.

To place an order please post in this thread and please state that you have read the "Rules of Engagement" sticky under group buys. :)

EDIT: o kit left

Confirmed Participants:
@Wca - 1 x black unit
@MurderDoll - 1 x black unit, 1 x silver unit
@wazarmoto - 1 x silver unit

MVP20.jpg

kanger-aerotank.jpg

Last edited:
From the PMs I have had on this I think the term "buyer's risk" may not be meaningful. I am going to change it to "organiser's risk" if there are no objections?

To be clear, it just means that payment is only upon arrival of the goods ..

As per pm, put me down for the group buy.
A black one if possible.
I have read the rules of engagement sticky.

From the PMs I have had on this I think the term "buyer's risk" may not be meaningful. I am going to change it to "organiser's risk" if there are no objections?

To be clear, it just means that payment is only upon arrival of the goods ..
Makes sense to change the term. Awesome buy btw.

Put me down for a black one as well.

I have read the OP and understand the rules.

Wow, this is a great deal, congrats to you all. The MVP is an awesome mod.

Thank you fellow vapers. I have committed the order and will keep you posted on tracking info.

For anyone else interested please note there is still one silver kit available ... :)

I'll take the silver. :) need more power batt for my i30 and i30s dual coil.

Oh yes. Also have read the rules

Last edited:
MD, we can Somma show these off in the recently purchased pics thread on SAGamer once we get em.

MD, we can Somma show these off in the recently purchased pics thread on SAGamer once we get em.
Ha ha. Sounds like a plan!

Ive been on a mission to convert as many people as possible to vaping as well! Been pretty successful so far!

Apologies for the delayed reply, just got home. :)

I expect earliest Friday although with the public holiday on Wednesday it may move to Monday.

Please pm if you need additional courier arrangements, from JHB to elsewhere?

Oh! the Fines Master is going to be over you all big time for not editing your profiles and not showing your locations!

oh wow, cannot believe i missed out on this deal :(
hey murder and wazar its me ViRuS hahahah

Sorry bud. If this works well for me then I'll give you my evo kit for a good price. Too many much vape stuff makes the wife vape from her ears. :D

its all good, i already have a MVP, itaste VV, e-fire wood spinner, iclear30, pro tank 3, mPT3, aero tank...

so many many toys... i just love the MVP so much idd buy another.....

Some feedback on the shipping .. the MVPs hit Hong Kong today, which is one day behind the usual schedule. I think they may have had a back log from the workers day holidays in China? Given this, it looks like they'll be in my hands on Monday. Will keep you posted .. :)

Some feedback on the shipping .. the MVPs hit Hong Kong today, which is one day behind the usual schedule. I think they may have had a back log from the workers day holidays in China? Given this, it looks like they'll be in my hands on Monday. Will keep you posted .. :)

Can confirm that - my non-vape related stuff is in holding until backlog is cleared.

Wazar is very patient. Meantime if you want payment, just lemme know.

Back