Itaste Vtr And Brass Nemesis Clone For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuzu88

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Howzit fellow Vapers, I have a 4months old Brass Nemesis clone for sale. Used it about 3 weeks. I also have a iTaste VTR camo green for sale. Been using it since Beginning Feb. Any offers?

I prefer my chi you over the nemesis. No problems or issues with the nemesis. I love the vtr, wanna upgrade, but wanna sell first @Riaz

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

im sure someone will grab it from you soon

nemesis are always quick sellers

Howzit fellow Vapers, I have a 4months old Brass Nemesis clone for sale. Used it about 3 weeks. I also have a iTaste VTR camo green for sale. Been using it since Beginning Feb. Any offers?

Hi, what is your price on the vtr?

I bought the nemesis while I was on holiday in Malaysia. Not an H cigar but quite a good clone.

900 for vtr, and 400 for nemesis.

there's another guy wanting to trade his chi you for a nemesis here in the classifieds if that might interest you

Thanks Matthee.... Will provide more information

I am from harrismith, reason for selling is I'd like to upgrade. Price does not include shipping. Pics will follow

Ah, that is Charlies Vape Shop country. Wish they would sell us some of that High Voltage juice. Seems to be lot of vape retail activity in Harrismith.

Lol.... If you want contact me I'll hook you up. I know charlie very well. U should see what I'm getting... Some really good premium stuff.... Not saying a word until the deals are finalised. We bored ere in Harrismith... So we milk cows and vape Haha

I need to buy the Nemi, can you please post some pics

5uta5y6y.jpg

Please sell the Nemesis to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back