Jhb And Surrounds Vape Meet Round 3 : 5 April 2014 At Alibi

What date should the Vape Meet be

• Total voters
Am I going blind and missing something on this thread but could someone tell me where the next meet is going to be.

Hi everyone, new here. We tried vaping a few years ago but it didn't work so we are nervous to try again.
We came across this thread while looking for people to chat to about what devices they use and how they compare. My wife and I are keen to meet on the 5th.

Hi everyone, new here. We tried vaping a few years ago but it didn't work so we are nervous to try again.
We came across this thread while looking for people to chat to about what devices they use and how they compare. My wife and I are keen to meet on the 5th.
Most welcome to the forum. Yes, vape meet is absolutely the best way to get in the know quickly and accurately. Do read the 5 or so threads at the top of this section as preparation.

Awesome stuff! Will be great to have you there!

Wow, awesome response, I am looking forward to meeting a few "crazy vapors...er...vaporors...er..." well, you know :p
Will definitely be there at the next meet :D

Hi Everyone :)

Just want to confirm who is joining us on the 5th. And I want to book the Venue so is everyone ok with the alibi again?

Still in, thanks for arranging

Back