Jhb And Surrounds Vape Meet Round 3 : 5 April 2014 At Alibi

What date should the Vape Meet be

• Total voters
I'm bringing a full bottle of Legend Dean with me if somebody wants to swop me for other juice. So bring me a juice and you get a Dean juice.

I'm bringing a full bottle of Legend Dean with me if somebody wants to swop me for other juice. So bring me a juice and you get a Dean juice.

Some Radiator Pluid!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have an extra Guevara if you interested

What size is the bottle? I'll bring some juices with.....then we can see who likes what

Yes I have a couple of Guevara's and getting another one from @Rex Smit in exchange for whatever he choose (Monroe or Lee).

Lol..
That was a classic :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

I will be thinking of you today at the VapeMeet @Tom
You will be sorely missed :-(

Hi all, It seems that I will also be able to make it to the much anticipated Vape Meet later today. Hope it's OK as I didn't Rsvp to @Strudlepuff.
Looking forward to meeting you all :D

What size is the bottle? I'll bring some juices with.....then we can see who likes what

Will be keen to taste some of your juices @SunRam - if possible...

Listen guys, don't forget to bring spare drip tips and drip tip covers
It will make tasting other people's setups easier, more hygienic and polite

More tha than welcome to join @Jimbo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Getting ready for Vape Meet is hard work from a suppliers point of view...I'm tired :)

Hi all, It seems that I will also be able to make it to the much anticipated Vape Meet later today. Hope it's OK as I didn't Rsvp to @Strudlepuff.
For sure Jimbo! Will be awesome to have you there! See in a while.

O, and I see you're from V-town. I used to live in Meyerton and went to Vereeniging Tegnies high school.
Will be awesome to have another V-town vaper at the meet.

O, and I see you're from V-town. I used to live in Meyerton and went to Vereeniging Tegnies high school.

Awsome - high school done at Dr Malan, Meyerton many moons ago

Another V-town brother right here :)

Ok now signing Off - time for packing goodies, shower, lipstick, 4711 perfume, nails manucure and all that shite! See Ya all at the: Biggest, Greatest Vape Meet in the Universe!

Its going to be one hell-of- a HOOLIE - I'm already sucking diesel - be jealous!, be very jealous!, all you wannebee vapours! :D - its a joke ok! calm down.

Ps. Where is it again :eek:? IGNORE found my note :)

Back