JHB VapeMeet 5th March Cloud Comp - Win a Vapor Flask, Hexohm and juice!

Hi @Rob Fisher
Does it matter if your batteries are fully charged or not on a regulated mod? I thought that's only important on a mech ?
Thanks

Hi @Rob Fisher
Does it matter if your batteries are fully charged or not on a regulated mod? I thought that's only important on a mech ?
Thanks

That should be obvious :p
Batteries should always be fully charged when you install them......if that is what it's about :)

That should be obvious :p
Batteries should always be fully charged when you install them......if that is what it's about :)
I know your batteries should be charged hahaha, sorry man what I was saying is if you enter the cloud comp and say your batteries are only half it would/should not affect your power supply on a regulated mod.
Only if you have a mech mod then your battery's should be full.

I know your batteries should be charged hahaha, sorry man what I was saying is if you enter the cloud comp and say your batteries are only half it would/should not affect your power supply on a regulated mod.
Only if you have a mech mod then your battery's should be full.

It could potentially affect the performance. The Cuboid was originally released as a 150W mod. The 'upgrade' to 200W does not apply to the entire range of the expected battery life and the mod will start to automatically limit the power output based on the remaining battery life.

At half, you might be lucky to get to 120-150W, but definitely can not expect to get 200W out of it. I'm mentioning this so you know what to expect beforehand and not get a serious case of disappointment on the day.

Thanks @Kuhlkatz
Oh sorry i never said, im running a rx200.
@Moeb786 is running the cuboid.

Oh yes, also not my day it seems. That was my bad.
That is the problem with forums... It's like partially reading 40 books at the same time, then picking up a random one and trying to continue where you left off in the the storyline and character build-up for the next five minutes ;)
The Rolo should be able to maintain close to max power level to far closer to the end of battery life, not necessarily right through to the end though.

Morning everyone. My concern is that there isn't going to be enough space at the venue to accommodate everyone. This year there's not only going to be a bigger turnout, but more entries. At the last meet that little room at the back of NC was JAM PACKED. Just a thought thought.

Morning everyone. My concern is that there isn't going to be enough space at the venue to accommodate everyone. This year there's not only going to be a bigger turnout, but more entries. At the last meet that little room at the back of NC was JAM PACKED. Just a thought thought.

Hey

We have taken that into consideration and have a solution!

All left handed entrants will stand inside facing the bar and all right handed entrants will stand outside facing the car park! Sorted :)

... On a serious note . We have made arrangements for a bigger space :)

Hey

We have taken that into consideration and have a solution!

All left handed entrants will stand inside facing the bar and all right handed entrants will stand outside facing the car park! Sorted :)

... On a serious note . We have made arrangements for a bigger space :)

Awesomeness that's great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cannot rsvp via tapatalk, try visiting the site then it will work.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Back