Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wesley, if you can, and don't attend a vape meet, then you will never get to vape heaven - its a serious sin!

@Gizmo is there no way that the date can be moved to after the end of the month? :(

what does a return ticket cpt to jhb and back to cpt cost?

Hey Marzuq, I think I remember seeing ticket prices being about R1200 return(cpt-jhb incl taxes) on safair in November. "New" company offering commercial flights, but they've been around for like 50 years. I hope this encourages some more CPT peeps.

Hey Marzuq, I think I remember seeing ticket prices being about R1200 return(cpt-jhb incl taxes) on safair in November. "New" company offering commercial flights, but they've been around for like 50 years. I hope this encourages some more CPT peeps.

thats not bad. if i find a vehicle up in jhb im definitely going to arrange collection around the vape meet time just to meet the members even if just for an hour or so before driving back to cape town.

Hi all

We might make a date change to the 29th of November instead of the 22nd for various reasons - please let me know your thoughts

I think the 29th is a better option. It has my vote

I don't care, I never get paid anyhow - 29'th good with me.

I don't care, I never get paid anyhow - 29'th good with me.

You don't get paid? :eek: How did you get your vape gear? o_O

Aw man! Did you steal it? :worried:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back