Juice Flavor Percentages?

i heard 20% is a good solid flavour base. things to keep in mind if you care about your pg/vg ration. flavour's come in either pure flavour or a flavour that has a pg or vg base. so even most purchased flavours need to be counted towards your chosen pg/vg mix.

mind you ive seemed to have lost my chocholate vape taste so either i messup up my ration or vaping it only has made me immune to the taste :(

Also thought that sounds like a good one to start with. How strong is Vape mountain's flavors tho?

Read another thread about tasting a drop with 5ml water and then deciding your percentages from that. Some flavors are stronger than others obviously.

The Hangsen flavours I use recommend anything between 3 and 7%. Best is to start of with small batches (like 5 or 10ml) and with lower percentages. Taste, until you find your sweet spot. Easy to add, more difficult to dilute accurately.

yum yum
i just got my DIY supplies from vapour mountain
and mixed to 1 5ml n 1 10ml batch

5ml 60/40 PGVG 5 drops pineapple 3 drops coconut and 2 drops licthie

"colada del litchious" tastes like a tropical island ( 8mg nic)

then fo rmy bro i mixed the sam 60/40 pg/vg with 5 drops mango 5 drops peach also very tasty

however i am using it in my dripper need to see how the flavours are in the evod

will play with more flavours this weekend before making bigger batches
but DIY is deff the way to go

Personally is put everything on 10%. If it is bitter, i make the next batch 7%. If too weak, then i let it steep an additional 3 days. Mostly that helps. If not, I will raise it with another 3%

Yeah used a calculator and wanted 10 pecent flavour .. Thats what the calculater said rem i made tiny amounts will try larger amounts later on i knw my liquid not even an hr old yet lol will mix another batch tomorrow and then test on the weekend

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

yum yum
i just got my DIY supplies from vapour mountain
and mixed to 1 5ml n 1 10ml batch

5ml 60/40 PGVG 5 drops pineapple 3 drops coconut and 2 drops licthie

"colada del litchious" tastes like a tropical island ( 8mg nic)

then fo rmy bro i mixed the sam 60/40 pg/vg with 5 drops mango 5 drops peach also very tasty

however i am using it in my dripper need to see how the flavours are in the evod

will play with more flavours this weekend before making bigger batches
but DIY is deff the way to go
Got mine just now and some VM4.
Can't wait to start mixing!
20131030_121217.jpg

This is a good idea. I will be doing this.

From Str8V8ping...

20 drops PG/VG
1 drop of flavor = 5%
2 drops =10%
3 drops = 15%
and so on.

Shake (I run it under hot water then shake)and throw it on an atty to taste.

Once you figure out where you'd like to have your percentage, throw it in your calculator and make a bottle.

This is a good idea. I will be doing this.

From Str8V8ping...

20 drops PG/VG
1 drop of flavor = 5%
2 drops =10%
3 drops = 15%
and so on.

Shake (I run it under hot water then shake)and throw it on an atty to taste.

Once you figure out where you'd like to have your percentage, throw it in your calculator and make a bottle.

This is a good way to figure out a recipe - once you have it then use this little calculator to to work out larger quantities for you.
http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

It even has a save option so you can save your recipes for later recall and re-use - it also comes with a bunch of pre-tested recipes and you can download new ones from their website

The developer is constantly improving it, adding functions and whatnot - so it doesn't just calculate e-liquid mixes anymore

This is a good way to figure out a recipe - once you have it then use this little calculator to to work out larger quantities for you.
http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

It even has a save option so you can save your recipes for later recall and re-use - it also comes with a bunch of pre-tested recipes and you can download new ones from their website

The developer is constantly improving it, adding functions and whatnot - so it doesn't just calculate e-liquid mixes anymore

And we can share recipies aswell love this program .. i save everything i atempt to make good or bad .. tru it fresh.. and let ot steep for a week or 2 if its good gor me ill be sure to share the recipes.. im using vm diy supplies at the moment so it will be easy for evrryone to get the xact same ingredients... also we could do some sort of collaboration whrre we can try and improve on each others recipies and come up with a uniqly south african e liquid ready to take on the likes of grants vanilla custard etc... an esigssa special brew

I would really like to make an 'ouma se melktert' recipe - just trying to find the ingredients :)

All u need is some of oumas love lol everything is better with good ol wholsome family love

I am not a big fan of dessert flavours. Stroodle is however, but for me alcohol type flavours like red square, black label, Amarula, spice gold and sprite sound yummy. I really believe the liquids that we get now compared to a year or 2 will hopefully be much better then what we get now. I find whatever flavour I try it starts to get a mute flavour after a few hours or some flavours are just completely flavorless. If they can nail down stronger, long lasting flavours ecigs will take off ten fold.

And on that note That's why i am super keen for this diy stuff even tho it cost me quite a penny. But I am not expecting too much. I have yet to find a flavor that wows me after a few hours. The first 3 drags are always the best. Maybe it's just me.

No I get the same, I have to switch up constantly to keep the taste going - of all things that I could vape constantly was Dekang Vanilla - hehe - my cheap taste buds I guess :)

But I must admit, the Health Cabin Banana flavour was pretty friggin close - looking forward to our order arriving so I can have some more of that

Nice to hear I'm not the only one. Anybody actually found a flavour that doesn't go mute?

I am not a big fan of dessert flavours. Stroodle is however, but for me alcohol type flavours like red square, black label, Amarula, spice gold and sprite sound yummy. I really believe the liquids that we get now compared to a year or 2 will hopefully be much better then what we get now. I find whatever flavour I try it starts to get a mute flavour after a few hours or some flavours are just completely flavorless. If they can nail down stronger, long lasting flavours ecigs will take off ten fold.
I'm working on amarula... Only one ingredient eludes me... Getting there.

Back