Juice Pairing

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
Tried some e-juice & drink pairing yesterday:

The best by far with beer: VM Banana Cream
Battled with red wine, but in the end the VM Chock Mint came out tops with Merlot as well as Cabernet Frank.
With the Cognac, the only juice I could vape with was RY4 - but I think a much stronger tobacco flavour will suit Cognac better or even a dark roasted coffee flavour?

Anyone out there played with food / drink e-juice pairing?

Did the pairing last weekend as well. I loved cigar de paris from house of liquid with the beers. So much that i ordered more when i got home sunday morning. It was a difficult order tho :-D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Did the pairing last weekend as well. I loved cigar de paris from house of liquid with the beers. So much that i ordered more when i got home sunday morning. It was a difficult order tho :-D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

@Tom which type of beers; dunkel, hefe weisen etc? I found that on local light (water with a beer taste) SA beers the fruity juices were great but not with real beer

@Tom which type of beers; dunkel, hefe weisen etc? I found that on local light (water with a beer taste) SA beers the fruity juices were great but not with real beer
it was nice Pils and a few Koelsch, all relatively strong beers. The Cafe de Paris juice was really a great match, the cigar with the added bitter almond aroma is ideal for beers. Will give more feedback when I wake up from the coma on Friday (its carnival here, and Thursday is the first crazy day :D)

it was nice Pils and a few Koelsch, all relatively strong beers. The Cafe de Paris juice was really a great match, the cigar with the added bitter almond aroma is ideal for beers. Will give more feedback when I wake up from the coma on Friday (its carnival here, and Thursday is the first crazy day :D)

Thanks @Tom, this starts to make sense to me and please enjoy a Swarzbier on my behalf.

Last edited:
Tasting various cognacs now, definitely need some extra strong tobacco, any suggestions?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

With "boere" cognac (20 year old brandy) a black coffee flavour tastes good

I vote @Matthee as the expert on tobacco flavours. I havent tried enough to find the gems.
However, to my surprise i am enjoying the Liqua Cuban Cigar Tobacco I bought a while ago. Not a fan of liqua generally, but like this tobacco. Its quite strong

Thanks @Silver 1 I will give it a try. @Matthee we need your assistance here re strong tobacco flavour suggestions.

I vote @Matthee as the expert on tobacco flavours. I havent tried enough to find the gems.
However, to my surprise i am enjoying the Liqua Cuban Cigar Tobacco I bought a while ago. Not a fan of liqua generally, but like this tobacco. Its quite strong

I couldn't deal with the Liqua Cuban. I remixed it. Got some from a friend 18mg so added 30 PG 70VG no nic 1:1 to get it down to 9mg and up the VG a bit, added a few drops of caramel concentrate and drop of menthol. Its smoothing out quite nicely.

I've discovered I'm not a fan of strong tobacco's. A nice coffee with some HHV Heavenly Tobacco on a dripper is .....dare I say it......... heaven.

Organic tobacco from Goodejuice is probably the strongest I've tasted, great with Cognac.

Thanks for this info @Matthee - I will definitely get hold of some and give it a go. I assume there is no local agents for Goodjuice?

orgtobacco.jpg

@Matthee for my personal taste I don't like something sweet with cognac, with a good beer something sweeter should be nice.

From Heather Heavenly Vapes my favourites are Huntsman and Dark Horse, both dry/grassy tobaccos, but not dark.

Tried a lot of sweet/semi-sweet juices with beer from different suppliers and VM's Banana Cream still come out tops for my personal taste (I had to increase the nic up to +/- 2% or 20mg however after beer #7).

A good Double Chocolate Stout still needs a pairing juice however, haven't found one yet?

VM Guevara and a cuppa coffee.. Match made in heaven.. The perfect way to start and end the day

Back