Juices - What's Missing?

• Thread starter brad511
  • Start date
Going to re phrase something a little better here:

I would get excited about and throw money at things that are way off the mainstream and almost cannot be categorised.

Hard to name examples off the top of my head but as an example I would like to find a 'spicy' juice for my collection. Like faint hints of black pepper and coriander would grab my interest if mentioned.

Another thing I want to buy more of is incredibly gentle mixes. Almost bland but still nice. I would try a 'salad' type juice if ever I see it.

I find a good mellow vape eases olfactory fatigue from vaping a lot of colourful mixes. I get bad taste days and a GOOD but plain vape always sorts it out. I can always taste everything in my juices after a tank full of Milkman. Would be great to find more that are as subtle as that.

Recommendations welcomed!

I would get excited about and throw money at things that are way off the mainstream and almost cannot be categorised.

Hard to name examples off the top of my head but as an example I would like to find a 'spicy' juice for my collection. Like faint hints of black pepper and coriander would grab my interest if mentioned.

Another thing I want to buy more of is incredibly gentle mixes. Almost bland but still nice. I would try a 'salad' type juice if ever I see it.

I find a good mellow vape eases olfactory fatigue from vaping a lot of colourful mixes. I get bad taste days and a GOOD but plain vape always sorts it out. I can always taste everything in my juices after a tank full of Milkman. Would be great to find more that are as subtle as that.

For me, the Key Lime Yogurt from Dr. Crimmy's does the trick. Subtle creamy lime, not sweet, just enough flavouring.

Hi @Lord Vetinari
I am not a big fan of spicy juices but one that sticks to mind is Whirling Dervish from Vape Orenda. Its an import and I doubt its available locally. Was quite unusual. My review here

I am currently working on a Pina colada cheesecake.... no one has something like this out, so lets c how it turns out :)

I think it would be good to have some liqueur vapes.

I think it would be good to have some liqueur vapes.
I was thinking the same today. I like my dessert vapes but can do with a touch less sweetness and a little bit of bite to them. Liquers seem so logical to me.

Back