Just a Simple Coil Jig

The Ghetto version :D by morghel
2 corks, 1 piece of coat hanger, 1 nail, some drilling and voila!
kCkyNaR.jpg

lol i have Honestly never wraped a coil yet but i have been practicing with some wire i have found around the house.. cant wait for my Vape mail to arrive so i can start building.. been watching vids on building non stop(hence this jig find) downloading pics of ccoils, u name it.. when the bug bites it bites damn hard..

lol i have Honestly never wraped a coil yet but i have been practicing with some wire i have found around the house.. cant wait for my Vape mail to arrive so i can start building.. been watching vids on building non stop(hence this jig find) downloading pics of ccoils, u name it.. when the bug bites it bites damn hard..
thats the truth. its a downward spiral into a bottomless pit my friend

thats the truth. its a downward spiral into a bottomless pit my friend
My problem is if i put my mind to something my wallet follows:eek: and with the wedding coming up the wallet is under lock and key, and the future wife has the key:banghead: but man when this wedding is over im converting compleatly to vapeism(mind,body and wallet):)

My problem is if i put my mind to something my wallet follows:eek: and with the wedding coming up the wallet is under lock and key, and the future wife has the key:banghead: but man when this wedding is over im converting compleatly to vapeism(mind,body and wallet):)
you said that as if you had a choice lol.

It's all for a good cause. The money you save in future hospital bills from smoking related crap, will be well worth the investment now.

Just think i found something i can be damn good at, but priorities 1st ne.. got what i need to start up, think i mite have taken a difficult RDA (Trident V2) to start off with as every one recomended i get a Magma.. but hell practise makes perfect right;)

You must learn this early..... Never ever give you wallet to swambo....?

You must learn this early..... Never ever give you wallet to swambo....?
LOL if i dont i would have been flat broke for the wedding.. at least she knows how to work with money so its a win win combo :)

Just think i found something i can be damn good at, but priorities 1st ne.. got what i need to start up, think i mite have taken a difficult RDA (Trident V2) to start off with as every one recomended i get a Magma.. but hell practise makes perfect right;)

or be like me. spend money this month and recover it from your bonus next month

The trident is still one of my favorite RDA's to build. I still have one and its a good vape. Try doing a single coil in there at about 0.8ohms and use the second biggest airhole. Thats a fairly good starting point.

It's all for a good cause. The money you save in future hospital bills from smoking related crap, will be well worth the investment now.

This is absolutely my rationalle for spending so much on vaping. Saving money was never the reason I started vaping and quit smoking.

To me the spending goes toward keeping me happy and away from smoking. So even if it costs me 10x as much it would still be worth it.

In the end, you can't put a price on your health, so you'll always be saving no matter how much you spend :)

The trident is still one of my favorite RDA's to build. I still have one and its a good vape. Try doing a single coil in there at about 0.8ohms and use the second biggest airhole. Thats a fairly good starting point.
Thanx fot the info @Gazzacpt will play with it when i get it(should be here by tuesday) when i do it right i will be posting pics, if not i will be asking questions till i get it right and then post pics:--)

This is absolutely my rationalle for spending so much on vaping. Saving money was never the reason I started vaping and quit smoking.

To me the spending goes toward keeping me happy and away from smoking. So even if it costs me 10x as much it would still be worth it.

In the end, you can't put a price on your health, so you'll always be saving no matter how much you spend :)

I can not explain it any better......?

Get a spare key cut

lol will have to wait it out.. sold some unwanted stuff and looks like some one is intrested in my coin collection so i will soon be stocking up on some more vape goodness:)

that was me last month. sold some stuff i liked for some stuff i liked more

Back