Kanger Subtank less than a week old

Status
Not open for further replies.

saiman

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

So I have a Kanger Subtank which I only used for 2 days. Truth is this kind of vaping is not for me. I prefer a tighter draw and mouth to lung hits. Just have to be honest with myself.

The box comes with everything as new and I have only used the 1.2 ohm OCC coil for the said 2 days. I guess even with this coil you still get plenty of vaping days. The item is still in mint condition and there are plenty of goodies that Kangertech added here to build your own coils.sub.jpg

I am looking to trade for a Nautilus mini or similar with maybe some juice. If you are interested in this and in Joburg make a suggestion what would be a good trade or we can negotiation at around R520

Hi all

So I have a Kanger Subtank which I only used for 2 days. Truth is this kind of vaping is not for me. I prefer a tighter draw and mouth to lung hits. Just have to be honest with myself.

The box comes with everything as new and I have only used the 1.2 ohm OCC coil for the said 2 days. I guess even with this coil you still get plenty of vaping days. The item is still in mint condition and there are plenty of goodies that Kangertech added here to build your own coils.View attachment 19609

I am looking to trade for a Nautilus mini or similar with maybe some juice. If you are interested in this and in Joburg make a suggestion what would be a good trade or we can negotiation at around R520
Would you trade for a Kayfun 3.1 clone and Bell Cap for the Kayfun?

I also have a Subtank, with the OCC coils I set the airflow to the second lowest setting, which is 2 out of 3 air holes. I also do mouth to lung and this works for me.

The lowest setting gives quite a tight draw, is that still to open for you?

You can also try a different drip tip as the one supplied is suited for lung hits.

Cheers,

@Yash

Hi all. Apologies, this item got taken immediately by a work colleague after posting. Kindly close thread

I also have a Subtank, with the OCC coils I set the airflow to the second lowest setting, which is 2 out of 3 air holes. I also do mouth to lung and this works for me.

The lowest setting gives quite a tight draw, is that still to open for you?

You can also try a different drip tip as the one supplied is suited for lung hits.

Cheers,

@Yash

Hi Yash, I tried different juice and airflow settings. This is a phenomenal device but I am more of a 1.5 ohm vaper so I don't want to have a device that only comes out once in a blue moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back