KangerTech GeniTank

CRcranky

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

I recently bought an Eleaf Istick 30w and KangerTech GeniTank as my first proper set-up. I have read many a great thing about the Istick yet i can't find any info on the GeniTank.

As a fairly new vaper my 2c would be worth just that but I will still share my experiences.

I do however invite anyone to join in on the thread and share any experiences with this clearomizer.

I had a Genitank before moving onto rebuildables - great flavour and vapour for a commercial coil tank.

I see that KangerTech has a range of 0.8-1.8 Ohm dual coils compatible with most of their tanks including the GeniTank (The GeniTank comes standard with a 1.8 Ohm dual coil).

My question is would the lower ohm coils produce more vapor and if so would anyone recommend putting these into the GeniTank with the Istick30?

I see that KangerTech has a range of 0.8-1.8 Ohm dual coils compatible with most of their tanks including the GeniTank (The GeniTank comes standard with a 1.8 Ohm dual coil).

My question is would the lower ohm coils produce more vapor and if so would anyone recommend putting these into the GeniTank with the Istick30?

I haven't tried the 0.8ohm coils myself so can't comment - my sweet spot was at 1.2ohm coils, great balance of flavour and vapour, while not eating too much battery power and sucking too much juice. But yes, the general idea is that lower ohms = more vapour, but also greater drain on battery and juice.

Thanks I am really enjoying the Genitank at the moment with the 1.8 Ohm dual coil at 10.6 Watt which is on the high end of 4.4 V the flavor is amazing especially with the adjustable airflow it really does make a difference.

Hi all

Just thought I'd share an experience my friend had on the GeniTank the other day.

We were on a flight to Pilansberg in a small non-pressurized Aircraft and on landing found that his GeniTank had started leaking out the airflow holes. Tried blowing it out but it just continued to leak until most of the fluid had drained. Decided to empty out what little fluid is left so that it doesn't leak out into his pockets and have a look at when we get back. Once we got back home we disassembled the tank cleaned it out, reassembled it and tried pouring in some water at first to see what happens but the problem seemed to sort itself out.

We both suspect it would have something to do with the pressure changes on the flight where there was high pressure air trapped in the tank trying to escape and with the viscosity of the fluid the only way it could do that is by forcing out fluid somehow and when it started it just continued to leak out as there now was a way out for the liquid.

Does anyone have any more insight as to what could have caused this?

Hi all

Just thought I'd share an experience my friend had on the GeniTank the other day.

We were on a flight to Pilansberg in a small non-pressurized Aircraft and on landing found that his GeniTank had started leaking out the airflow holes. Tried blowing it out but it just continued to leak until most of the fluid had drained. Decided to empty out what little fluid is left so that it doesn't leak out into his pockets and have a look at when we get back. Once we got back home we disassembled the tank cleaned it out, reassembled it and tried pouring in some water at first to see what happens but the problem seemed to sort itself out.

We both suspect it would have something to do with the pressure changes on the flight where there was high pressure air trapped in the tank trying to escape and with the viscosity of the fluid the only way it could do that is by forcing out fluid somehow and when it started it just continued to leak out as there now was a way out for the liquid.

Does anyone have any more insight as to what could have caused this?
Yup bottom coil and rebuildable tanks will leak with pressure changes it is recommended to keep them upsidedown to minimise leakage or have them empty. My kayfun would leak when driving up mountain passes.

Back