Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Nostalgia of note... my first real vape tanks were the Mini ProTank 2's so this one is close to my heart...

As always great packaging and spare bits and pieces... the rebuildable coil is interesting and comes with dual clapton's already installed.
ProTank 005.JPG ProTank 006.JPG

It also has a 1,5Ω coil for MTL vapers...

Obviously I went for the Ceramic Coil that was already installed... Strange side fill but it works just fine... unscrew the top and then pull and a juice hole is there... easy to fill with a normal Vapour Mountain bottle. The tank looks pretty good and is well protected and has two windows to see the juice and the rest is stainless steel. Good air flow...

The ceramic coil needs some power compared to the cCell tanks that run at around 30 watts... this coil needs at least 50 watts and the flavour is pretty good... but I would have to say the cCell still has better flavour.

ProTank 007.JPG ProTank 008.JPG
Again no leaking but will play with it over the next few days and see how I go.

[RSVP=24004]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

VERRRRY interesting! I still love my Subtank, looks like I'll have to get one of these...

Thanks @Rob Fisher
Am loving these impressions of yours
Short, sharp and focused
Am watching this one closely because the Protank is also close to my heart

@BhavZ will attest to that with our many late night calls custom coiling on the mini Protank 2. What a legendary clearo in its day...

I will join in as opposed to making a new thread:

Day one spent with the Protank 4 and my oh my... it js a gorgeous little number I cannot put down.

Also running the ceramic. Crisp flavour very impressive.

I find it performs alright at 40 watts. Perfect for deep relaxing lung hits at breakfast.

Smooth as Sinatra.

Plus it looks really killer on my old 40w iStick. I think they are married. Will see soon as I bust out the rba deck... but loving the ceramic so that might be a week or what.14649489117801413434900.jpg

I must say the more I use the ProTank 4 the more I like it... and I don't know if it's my imagination but I think the ceramic coil that came with the tank is even better than the KangerTech coils I bought already... I need to test the 1,5Ω coils to see if they are suitable for MTL vapers and I also need to test the RBA... this tank certainly deserves some attention!
ProTank 4 006.JPG

OK so I just popped it on a bigger mod and fired at 55 watts... HOLYBALLS! @Rob Fisher is spot on it comes to life only over 50w. Bucketloads of flavour. Smooth as can be. Warm but never hot. Relaxed yet super satisfying.

My other tanks are now officially up for sale. This just killed them all.

Nostalgia of note... my first real vape tanks were the Mini ProTank 2's so this one is close to my heart...

As always great packaging and spare bits and pieces... the rebuildable coil is interesting and comes with dual clapton's already installed.
View attachment 56193 View attachment 56194

It also has a 1,5Ω coil for MTL vapers...

Obviously I went for the Ceramic Coil that was already installed... Strange side fill but it works just fine... unscrew the top and then pull and a juice hole is there... easy to fill with a normal Vapour Mountain bottle. The tank looks pretty good and is well protected and has two windows to see the juice and the rest is stainless steel. Good air flow...

The ceramic coil needs some power compared to the cCell tanks that run at around 30 watts... this coil needs at least 50 watts and the flavour is pretty good... but I would have to say the cCell still has better flavour.

View attachment 56196 View attachment 56197
Again no leaking but will play with it over the next few days and see how I go.
@Rob Fisher does it work with the Kangertech ceramic coils that are on the market?

This tank impresses more by the minute. I just chained a whole tank. No heat on my mod. The delrin tip stays cool all the way. Juice in tank warms to that 'hot tank' flavour no problemo bringing out the dry and off dry notes in sweet juice.

Kinda showing me how far in the wrong direction I went with Griffin and Gemini and Limitless... tanks are tanks and should not pretend to be drippers.

I like this clear line between my dripping and tanking worlds. I am in vape heaven.

This tank impresses more by the minute. I just chained a whole tank. No heat on my mod. The delrin tip stays cool all the way. Juice in tank warms to that 'hot tank' flavour no problemo bringing out the dry and off dry notes in sweet juice.

Kinda showing me how far in the wrong direction I went with Griffin and Gemini and Limitless... tanks are tanks and should not pretend to be drippers.

I like this clear line between my dripping and tanking worlds. I am in vape heaven.
Dammit...sounds like I need one now..

I must say the more I use the ProTank 4 the more I like it... and I don't know if it's my imagination but I think the ceramic coil that came with the tank is even better than the KangerTech coils I bought already... I need to test the 1,5Ω coils to see if they are suitable for MTL vapers and I also need to test the RBA... this tank certainly deserves some attention!
View attachment 56447

OK so I just popped it on a bigger mod and fired at 55 watts... HOLYBALLS! @Rob Fisher is spot on it comes to life only over 50w. Bucketloads of flavour. Smooth as can be. Warm but never hot. Relaxed yet super satisfying.

My other tanks are now officially up for sale. This just killed them all.

Could it really be that much better than sub/top tanks,considering it uses the same coils?

Could it really be that much better than sub/top tanks,considering it uses the same coils?
Yes. Well I havent used a Subtank coil on it. These are new ceramics. And the RBA deck is miles and miles above the Subtank.

I've. Used kanger Tanks since the t2 and also owned all the previous protanks/aerotanks and loved it,what i want to know is ,if i own a toptank is it really worth while getting this? I'm currently looking at purchasing a new tank and leaning towards the smok tfv4

I've. Used kanger Tanks since the t2 and also owned all the previous protanks/aerotanks and loved it,what i want to know is ,if i own a toptank is it really worth while getting this? I'm currently looking at purchasing a new tank and leaning towards the smok tfv4
Id say you would have to try sneak a vape off somebody and decide for yourself where your money is best spent...

Or maybe try these new ceramic coils in my subtank?

Bingo! That's exactly what you need to do... and to answer your question... no you don't have to rush off and buy the ProTank 4 unless you want the upgraded RBA or you want more airflow.

Bingo! That's exactly what you need to do... and to answer your question... no you don't have to rush off and buy the ProTank 4 unless you want the upgraded RBA or you want more airflow.

Shweet just wat i "wanted" to hear:D

Back