Kangertech Subox leaking fix

Effjh

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I recently got a Kangertech Subvod, and it was leaking juice through the air holes right off the bat.
It was caused by wire pushing against the seal. Other than in the video, I just pushed the wire in a bit, didn't cut it off as suggested. Problem solved.

Thought i'd post it in case anyone else ever run into the same issue with the Kangertech OCC coils.

Found this very helpful video to fix it:

Nice find. I wonder if that's the reason why some Nebox owners get leaking issues, especially when filling the tank to full capacity and letting it stand for a while?

Mine leaked aswell, Found a vid on this forum showing how to take the airflow ring off but now i can't find it again and this airflow ring on mine doesnt wanna come off so i can give it a proper clean.. :-@

Mine leaked aswell, Found a vid on this forum showing how to take the airflow ring off but now i can't find it again and this airflow ring on mine doesnt wanna come off so i can give it a proper clean.. :-@

Awesome thanks.. now i wanna clean my tank but i'm at work with no wicks lol.. gonna have to get my sh!t together and start carrying gear around.

Great tip , thanks !

OCC Coils are known for leaks! When I bought my K-Box, I had it for 2 days and it started leaking on the OCC 1.5 Ohm. I then chucked it and went over to the RBA, MUUUUUUUUCH BETTER!

OCC Coils are known for leaks! When I bought my K-Box, I had it for 2 days and it started leaking on the OCC 1.5 Ohm. I then chucked it and went over to the RBA, MUUUUUUUUCH BETTER!

+1 on this, haven't used a pre built since.

Back