Kangertech subtank

The only leaks I've had was when I was careless in pre soaking the prebuilt coils or clumsy when putting it together after filling the tank

i would, but it wont help. as it leaks with the commercial coils as well. im just gatvol of kangertech products...

gonna get a nautilus or Atlantic tank for the wife

i would, but it wont help. as it leaks with the commercial coils as well. im just gatvol of kangertech products...

gonna get a nautilus or Atlantic tank for the wife

Get her a feckin Reo :p - and all the nagging leaks will stop!

I've had my mini for 3 months now, and it hasn't leaked at all. I haven't tried the stock coils as I'm still using the first coil I built for it, although I have changed the wick a couple of times. I usually go through two refills a day and always my ADV, so I only rinse it on occasion.

This is the most hassle-free tank I have owned to date, and definitely my preference of the two I use daily.

Yip, I've been using my SubTank Mini for ages, never had a leak from the RBA base or stock coils. @PeterHarris have you tried swapping out the spare seals? Maybe even try the spare glass? If it's not that then the only other thing I can think of is that the juice is too thin.

Yip, I've been using my SubTank Mini for ages, never had a leak from the RBA base or stock coils. @PeterHarris have you tried swapping out the spare seals? Maybe even try the spare glass? If it's not that then the only other thing I can think of is that the juice is too thin.
Not sure about the juice being too thing thing? Unless he's vaping a higher pg blend which I doubt :eek:

My guess is something is wrong with that subtank. Could just be an unfortunate dud.

Not sure about the juice being too thing thing? Unless he's vaping a higher pg blend which I doubt :eek:

My guess is something is wrong with that subtank. Could just be an unfortunate dud.
In which case he must be the unluckiest chap I know when it comes to tanks, I've found the Kangertech stuff to be the most reliable products out there

In which case he must be the unluckiest chap I know when it comes to tanks, I've found the Kangertech stuff to be the most reliable products out there
I was never a fan until the subtank had an pt3 and mpt3: I hated them both. Endless issues (gurgles, leaks etc) and I went through a ton of dud coils.

The subtank is such a big improvement (at least for me) in terms of reliability, ease of used and quality.

I feel that Kanger have really upped the anti since the start of the sub ohm tank craze.

I vape my subtank with a 0.5 ohm coil at 40watts and in my cyclone on my Reo I vape on a single parallel coil 0.3 ohm that gives you 56watts. Nice and warm and I take 5second drags.

Did you perhaps cross thread the glass section with the base? On my mini I've found that its pretty easy to cross thread it, so I first give it a turn anti clockwise till it "clicks" into place before tightening it.
When rebuilding the occ's, I've found that if the coil is not centered properly then it also tends to leak, so now I make sure the coil is dead straight even if it means pulsing it till red hot and using the end of a steel paperclip to align it. When wicking, I've found that I need to pull the wick side to side a few times in the coil until its snug, not tight or loose, I also cut the ends off so that they protrude just less than 1mm, then I fluff them up and tuck them in. Once tucked it, I reach through the top with the paperclip and make sure the ends are fluffy, otherwise juice comes through the holes and leaks through the bottom.

Dont give up on the subtank, I absolutely love mine.

I was never a fan until the subtank had an pt3 and mpt3: I hated them both. Endless issues (gurgles, leaks etc) and I went through a ton of dud coils.

The subtank is such a big improvement (at least for me) in terms of reliability, ease of used and quality.

I feel that Kanger have really upped the anti since the start of the sub ohm tank craze.

Lol @Yiannaki
You missed the Evod1 and the mPT2. Those were legendary Kanger products
My Evod1 is still in daily (morning) service. Lol.

So for the people that have a subtank that use the pre-build coils, did i get a bad batch or do they just die very quickly. i got less than a week on my last one. going to order another pack and see if its the same, if it is, i think i will part with my sub tank. i have become too accustomed to the awesomeness of the atlantis bvc coils.

Also on a related note, i built my 1st coil yesterday (since the pre-build one died) and then i tried to set up the rba side of the device and the screwdriver that came with the tank just crumbled before i could get a screw loose. this kind of pissed me off. now i can convert it to rba since the screwdriver is useless and i dont have ones that are that small. dammit.

Depends on your juice, darker juices will gunk them up quicker than lighter juices. High VG juices will do the same.
Before giving up, the OCC Coils are pretty easy to rewick.

geez, just had a vape on the aspire atalntis subtank with 0.5ohm coil on 30watts. Man was that good. not hot at all. i think the subtank will go away soon to be replaced by the atlantis.

Depends on your juice, darker juices will gunk them up quicker than lighter juices. High VG juices will do the same.
Before giving up, the OCC Coils are pretty easy to rewick.
Did 4 OCC Coils already....Pretty easy
geez, just had a vape on the aspire atalntis subtank with 0.5ohm coil on 30watts. Man was that good. not hot at all. i think the subtank will go away soon to be replaced by the atlantis.
U get Ford fans....U get VW fans....U get Blue bull fans....U get Stormers....Vape on!!! all thats important ;-)

Did 4 OCC Coils already....Pretty easy

U get Ford fans....U get VW fans....U get Blue bull fans....U get Stormers....Vape on!!! all thats important ;-)
We all know the stormers fans are all that matter. And ford and vw? Not familiar with these brands. Now toyota, that is something i can related to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back