Kanthol that makes me sick it tastes so bad

Zucas

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Howsit Guys

I bought some no name kanthol from a shop in centurion , wont say who ......the price seemed so good it was worth a try ......well...

It tastes so bad it makes me gag , the next day my chest was super tight and weezy..??

I then went back to my vape king brand <cant remember the name>and it was great , went back to the kak stuff and wham...bad taste??

Anyone else had this ? Just a few things , I tried one coil that was cleaned with surgical spirits, the other I did a good dry burn , the other a combo of the two but always the same taste ??!!?

Duuude stay away sounds like it isn't real kanthal. Do you get the same ohm reading if you make two identical coils with that stuff and the vapeking stuff?.

You did clean it so it can't be residue. Lets hear what your feedback is regarding ohmage between the different brands?.

I also bought from the same vendor I suspect. No spools, just wire. My 22, 24 and 26 awg were fine, but the 28 awg were extremely dirty and had a nasty after taste. I binned it and went back to UD wire.

What do you guys think about Lemaga ?

Currently using this but don't have something else to compare it to

Back