Kayfun 4

Oooh lala , looks like you can mess with your build while the tank is still full, and dual coil looks totally possible now :O Was about to write the Kayfun 4 off till I saw this. This may be my next tank, loving the fogger V5 waiting for my Orchid V4 but this, judging from the video looks like it checks all the boxes :eek:

Pbusardo already has one so review should be quite soon

Oooh lala , looks like you can mess with your build while the tank is still full, and dual coil looks totally possible now :O Was about to write the Kayfun 4 off till I saw this. This may be my next tank, loving the fogger V5 waiting for my Orchid V4 but this just judging from the video looks like it checks all the boxes :eek:

The Orchid V4 goes thru juice like an American v8 at full throttle,

The Orchid V4 goes thru juice like an American v8 at full throttle,
So does the fogger v5, have a 0.3 on mine. tastes mmmmmm good but barely manages to last me through the work day. I think it has 5ml capacity

I'm sceptical, just as i was with the Russian 2.0..... This looks like a Kayfun 3.5, a lot of key issues appear unaddressed. IMHO

The worry will be with the detachable build deck, looks like its held on by an o-ring, might be possible to come out in ur pocket, looks like the juice gets fed through those holes around the top so that could come pouring out

The worry will be with the detachable build deck, looks like its held on by an o-ring, might be possible to come out in ur pocket, looks like the juice gets fed through those holes around the top so that could come pouring out

Also got worried when I saw the deck detach like that but on closer inspection it does actually look like it's threaded.
k4.png

If I may... The Fogger V5, has leak free tool free top fill, adjustable airflow, 4.5ml capacity, Pyrex glass, dual coil capable. Excellent machining, easy build deck. It's an authentic which costs only $20.99 It's quite a looker as well.

qXmpDZb.png

https://originvape.com/product/yiloong-fogger-v5-rba/

I'm guessing the new Kayfun will be around $130-$150? I've been using the fogger for about a month and its nothing but great. The only real advantage I see the new kayfun has is the detachable build deck, which is pretty useless once you have your set build in there.

Last edited:
If I may... The Fogger V5, has leak free tool free top fill, adjustable airflow, 4.5ml capacity, Pyrex glass, dual coil capable. Excellent machining, easy build deck. It's an authentic which costs only $20.99 It's quite a looker as well.

qXmpDZb.png

https://originvape.com/product/yiloong-fogger-v5-rba/

I'm guessing the new Kayfun will be around $130-$150? I've been using the fogger for about a month and its nothing but great. The only real advantage I see the new kayfun has is the detachable build deck, which is pretty useless once you have your set build in there.

STOP SHOWING ME AWESOME VAPE GEAR - I need to eat too :--P:--P:--P

Damn that looks awesome...I do hope some of our local vendors are paying attention :wasntme:

PS: Please don't stop showing me awesome vape gear :D

STOP SHOWING ME AWESOME VAPE GEAR - I need to eat too :--P:--P:--P

Damn that looks awesome...I do hope some of our local vendors are paying attention :wasntme:

PS: Please don't stop showing me awesome vape gear :D
The thing that is rather baffling to me is, I've seen a few vendors selling the old V4 CLONE for upward of R500 which is crazy when the AUTHENTIC is half that price, mind you I have not done research into why but I don't see any reason why the clone would cost more then the authentic.

@VandaL i think i read somewhere you have a authentic Rose .. why dont you use that. I have a clone and i love my Rose, no mess no fuss just awesomeness

@VandaL i think i read somewhere you have a authentic Rose .. why dont you use that. I have a clone and i love my Rose, no mess no fuss just awesomeness
Don't mate, I must have one of those forum names :p but nah never owned one. Weren't the authentics for that something insane like $180? I've gotten super impatient with SAPO and bought a second Orchid V4 from Sirvape since my first one hasn't arrived in over a month

Don't mate, I must have one of those forum names :p but nah never owned one. Weren't the authentics for that something insane like $180? I've gotten super impatient with SAPO and bought a second Orchid V4 from Sirvape since my first one hasn't arrived in over a month

o ok :)

The v4 eats juice :)

I have a Aqua v2 coming for review in the next week or so .. looks very nice

The thing that is rather baffling to me is, I've seen a few vendors selling the old V4 CLONE for upward of R500 which is crazy when the AUTHENTIC is half that price, mind you I have not done research into why but I don't see any reason why the clone would cost more then the authentic.

Damn, that's insane...reminds me of a R1000 Lemo found locally ;-)

Did you order it from OriginVapes? What was the delivery cost/time like?

o ok :)

The v4 eats juice :)

I have a Aqua v2 coming for review in the next week or so .. looks very nice
The V2 does look very nice some cool features but, $150+? Would be great to know what you think once you get it :) Things have rapidly changed, anything over $100 is seriously just overpriced now.

Damn, that's insane...reminds me of a R1000 Lemo found locally ;-)

Did you order it from OriginVapes? What was the delivery cost/time like?
Those vendors I'm talking about are local :eek:
Ordered from them, with SAPO's nonsense took just under a month with EMS shipping, but the guy that runs the place is awesome he is willing to send with DHL/Aramex/UPS anything you want really, replies fast, they tend to get a lot of cool stuff before the competition. EMS costs around $40, he is also willing to ship customs friendly.

The V2 does look very nice some cool features but, $150+? Would be great to know what you think once you get it :) Things have rapidly changed, anything over $100 is seriously just overpriced now.

it's a clone ;)

Ordered from them, with SAPO's nonsense took just under a month with EMS shipping, but the guy that runs the place is awesome he is willing to send with DHL/Aramex/UPS anything you want really, replies fast, they tend to get a lot of cool stuff before the competition. EMS costs around $40, he is also willing to ship customs friendly.

Thanks, one month really isn't that bad especially for an "order and forget" item at that price - then the surprise is always awesome :party:

I might have to do that then, she really is a beauty :D

Thanks, one month really isn't that bad especially for an "order and forget" item at that price - then the surprise is always awesome :party:

I might have to do that then, she really is a beauty :D
EMS is typically 5 days, when sapo is working, his first class international service costs around $11

He had me till he said OVER 100 GBP so most likely 120? looking at over R2000 ex shipping/customs for a tank.:eek:
Bit crazy don't you think?

i have all those features on the Rose and the clone cost me $20 ... as MTN would say " we'v been having it .. "

Back