Kayfun v4 - Advice Needed

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
can somebody post photo of the juice control closed and open ( from the side of the kayfun )please? i need to check if im doing it rigth with mine because when open it has a 1mm gap between the deck and the bottom .

No idea about the clones, but in Todds review you can see how the Authentic KF4's juice control works (@ ~2:30 mins in he discusses/shows it)

found the problem . need to thigth the screw between the airflow control and the base .

If its anything like the 3.1 Im sold. and from what i have seen its much better.

Is really good. I have the 3.1 and the lite plus ( originals ) and this one been a clone is actually really good . Flavour is excellent ( after the cleaning ) and so far no leaking at all .

Got mine from @JakesSA . Im gonna get the real thing soon and compare but for now im really happy with it

I dont want to sound like trying to sell you something ( the reason why i posted where i ve got it is because other vendor may have different ) .
but no idea where he got it . Or which clone is it

Not 100% sure, but someone mentioned on here that due to the complexity of the tank there seems to only be one clone available right now...or at the very least all the clones are coming out of the same factory - so probably wherever you buy from you'll get the same thing :D

@andro, I've edited your thread title for clarity ;)

Glad to hear that you got that V4 running, enjoy it :D

Not 100% sure, but someone mentioned on here that due to the complexity of the tank there seems to only be one clone available right now...or at the very least all the clones are coming out of the same factory - so probably wherever you buy from you'll get the same thing :D

There is about four factories making them, plenty of company's buy them and re-brand them

one factory that i know of have a clone that is not a full 1:1 clone, i am not sure what they changed
one got an authentic that they used as a template,
the other i am not sure of

one factory that i know of have a clone that is not a full 1:1 clone, i am not sure what they changed
one got an authentic that they used as a template,
the other i am not sure of

Thanks bud, that's good to know :D

Seems like buying a KF4 clone will be like buying any other clone...first read what others who have bought it have to say and then buy from the exact same place - or throw the dice and see what happens ;)

Thanks bud, that's good to know :D

Seems like buying a KF4 clone will be like buying any other clone...first read what others who have bought it have to say and then buy from the exact same place - or throw the dice and see what happens ;)

The dice has been throne... I am visiting a local vendor after the 20th. :rofl:

Back