Kayfun v4 by pallas

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Normally i dont really do a review on things that i get but i decided that i want to share my view with others.

Sometime we can spend with no problem our money and that s fantastic but sometime we cant so if somebody give us some hint here in the forum im always ego to read about it.

Myself im a bit obsessed with svoemesto work. i have kayfun 3.1 , clone and original, kayfun lite plus , clone and originals, i assume the only semovar v3 with all the accessory and the bender kit in south africa . ( electronic mod from them) and love it.
Reason why i got the originals is because i ve been always able to make my clones work but when i got my first original i really saw a big difference . just work out of the box and the finish is fantastic.

Im planning to get the v4 original but in the meantime i ve got one of the the clone.

Now is when it got exciting for me . A member of the forum send me his v4 to try because he saw on the forum the photo of my vapemail etc ( and ask me if i ve got originals and clones of older kayfun product to compare ), and i accepted to give it a go and send it back after . I though that was gonna be the same as my other clones ...but it was not .

The finish of the v4 i ve got is perfect. all the tread are smooth and work like a charm .

I put it in the ultrasonic cleaner 3 min . Took it out rinse it and absolutely no muted flavour or oil etc . when i coil it and filled it up.

all the o ring are spot on and didnt have to change any size of it . And today i ve done for the first time a coil change to try a build with nickel wire( i ve got the vaporshark with temperature control) while my tank was full and not a spill or a leak .

im really happy with this kayfun v4 clone and i will have to wait more to compare this to the original product , but after researching on the net about 1.1 clone etc , im sure that this one wont disappoint me.

just my 2 cents

here some photo,
IMG_6607.jpg IMG_6608.jpg IMG_6609.jpg

Thanks for sharing your views @andro

And so valuable coming from someone who knows very well the difference between the Kayfun originals versus clones

Very informative and helpful

Thanks @andro. With so many clones it is invaluable to hear about the good ones. You chose the perfect person to review this one @kimbo. And brave because he can be very critical.

Thank you @andro for the review, for a kayfun guru like yourself to give the Pallas clone a thumbs up is very good news :)

little update .
done a full tank on it , rewick the cotton and fill it up in the morning. went out on a rubber duck first( lot of fun but lot of bouncing ) and after we took one of the bigger boats that my inlaws has for a little trip.

been using it and close the juice control when im my pocket .
this is how it come out after the rides

IMG_6709.jpg
not a leak . im impressed.

A bit of better understanding about the juice control ...when i screw it into the mod all the way will open all the way . while when u unscrew it it will close the juice flow totally.

Dammit @andro now you NEED to come by wednesday so i can have a toot. you are an evil man.

Back