kayfun v6-the kaylantis

kev mac

Old enough to know better
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I stumbled upon this great clone on YouTube . It's a cheap but well made marriage of an Atlantis and a kayfun v? It accepts coils by aspire and eleaf.I would be interested to know If anybody has come across one also the build deck is small and I need rebuild advice .you can see it at 3fvape or type in Kaylantis or kayfun v6 on the web.

Links would've been nice

Anyway, airflow is still crap on it, so it's a thumbs down from me.

I must say it's really an awesome time to switch to vaping! So much choice nowadays...

Oh my word that box! So basically it's a Kayfun with improved up to date airflow? and you can use standard coils..

Links would've been nice

Anyway, airflow is still crap on it, so it's a thumbs down from me.
Sorry bout the lack of links but as a Geezer new to the cyber world there's much I don't know how to do. It's all I can do to send an email. lol Any way the tank works well for me being that airflow is subjective, plus it was only $22.

Oh my word that box! So basically it's a Kayfun with improved up to date airflow? and you can use standard coils..
The airflow works for me and it takes Atlantis,melo and I guess kayfun . This is my first experience w/ any type of kayfun.

Back