Kayfun Virgin

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
@Jean pulling a silver on his brand new Kayfun!

IMG-20140517-WA0013.jpg

First micro coil came out at 1.1ohm and nice clouds followed... good going dude! Let me know how that VapeOnly vMecha mod goes.

Its a bit foggy there in the north guys. Nice one.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Mini 2 man vape meet behind the boerewors gordyn... sampling some new VM prospects!

New VM prospects @Oupa
Sounds exciting...

Getting a multimeter tomorrow, getting 2.6 ohm on that shotgun build. Want it at 1.1 ohm! Used 0,2mm kanthal with a 1.5mm id and 8/9 winds. Any tips on my build to get closer to 1.1?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Getting a multimeter tomorrow, getting 2.6 ohm on that shotgun build. Want it at 1.1 ohm! Used 0,2mm kanthal with a 1.5mm id and 8/9 winds. Any tips on my build to get closer to 1.1?

Beautiful building there @Jean. 0.2mm kanthal is, how we generally refer to kanthal thickness, 32 awg. To get your resistance lower you need thicker kanthal.

6 wraps of 30g will give you roughly 2.1 ohms. Dual coil = 1.05 ohms.
10 wraps of 28g will give you roughly 2.2 ohms. Dual coil = 1.1 ohms.

Flave did improve, maybe too much cotton but it got better as it wicked more. More smoke as before, see pic. uploadfromtaptalk1401349020751.jpg

@Reinvanhardt, im still learning the gauges, i know parallel setups halfs the ohm. My app mis lead me, working its stuff out. Need to get 30g and 28g. Used all my 28g on the coil contest the weekend. :D but thanks for the info, will note it!

Me be no virgin no more

28g kanthal, 10/11 wraps on 1.4mm ID. Came out at 1.4ohms filled with VM Choc Mint

20140529_204444_HDR - Small.jpg 20140529_204500_HDR - small.jpg

Excellent coiling @BhavZ and how does she vape?
Oh my goodness @johan, she is awesome. Excellent flavour, throat hit is so pronounced and the vapour production is insane. Worlds apart from any commercial clearo with the same build.

Oh my goodness @johan, she is awesome. Excellent flavour, throat hit is so pronounced and the vapour production is insane. Worlds apart from any commercial clearo with the same build.

I thought you will enjoy her and as I said yesterday; you won't look back :)

I thought you will enjoy her and as I said yesterday; you won't look back :)
At this point in time I don't think that I can subohm her as she hits hard

And the voltmeter is a work of art, thank you

I am so loving the mech and rta world!!!

Back