Kendo vape cotton...

Rayon derivative are exceptional for fruits, net tobaccos and menthol. Cotton bacon is exceptional for sweet and desert style vapes.
The kendo cotton is exceptional for temp control devices at high heats eg 250 degrees.
I found at cold vapes like a reo with a single coil .7 ohm build cotton bacon or rayon or fibre freaks is the best.
Ps.thanks @Rob Fisher for I introducing me to rayon.
If you aren't building crazy sub ohm builds the kendo doesn't perform and doesn't have any taste benefits. It tastes exactly like normal jap cotton with the gym bag taste that you forgot the socks in :D

Ps.thanks @Rob Fisher for I introducing me to rayon.
If you aren't building crazy sub ohm builds the kendo doesn't perform and doesn't have any taste benefits. It tastes exactly like normal jap cotton with the gym bag taste that you forgot the socks in :D

Only a pleasure! Rayon rocks my world!:rock: I don't plan on running out of Rayon! :D
Snapshot_20160320_4.JPG

For some reason I've selected wicking material by hardware more than flavour profile. I settled on Jap cotton pads in drippers and rta's, and prefer Rayon for my two Reo's (which sport small flavour chasing atties).
Until this weekend the only "designer" wick I'd tried was Native Wick and I hated that. Got a pack of Kendo (the Gold Edition - whatever that means) and I've found it to be pretty good so far:
  • Seems to absorb juice more slowly than Jap cotton pads, but in the end I'm sure it holds more and I seem to drip less often as a result.
  • Flavour wise I've found it to be as good as Jap Cotton, but not better.
  • There can be an early funny taste if you aren't patient priming but it isn't as bad as cotton and doest't last as long.
  • RTA's are wicking just fine with high VG, and the Crius is doing better than it's handled with cotton.
  • It's great in TC with 316SS (I'm running between 220 and 250 deg).
  • It's also performing well with Kanthal micro coils in the Reo's - but I prefer Rayon for a crisper taste. This is closer to Jap cotton. It's not flavourless.
  • It's easy to handle - as quick and painless as Rayon. No cutting strips, Scottish rolls etc. Very convenient and my experience was not at all like the vid/review in this thread (maybe it has to do with "Gold" edition?)
All in all it's good, but not worth the price tag. I definitely won't be ordering more, but will use every last bit of the packet I bought. I have to admit, if this was the same price as Jap cotton pads, I'd go with the Kendo I think. I've yet to try Cotton Bacon. It all just feels expensive for wicking material - I'm all for quality, but KGD is more than good enough imho.

Back