KIZOKU - Techmod

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Looking for thoughts on this new device from Kizoku who really impressed me with their Kirin semi-mech device.

Techmod - KIZOKU

These side by side devices have tended to be quite pricey in the past but with the release of the Mixx by Aspire and now this interesting device from Kizoku are side by side devices going to become the next big trend?

screenshot-554-png.902109

Looks real good. I like that the fire button is quite high on the side of the mod.

Looking for thoughts on this new device from Kizoku who really impressed me with their Kirin semi-mech device.

Techmod - KIZOKU

These side by side devices have tended to be quite pricey in the past but with the release of the Mixx by Aspire and now this interesting device from Kizoku are side by side devices going to become the next big trend?

screenshot-554-png.902109
I like it the design of this.

I've always been curious to try a side by side mod but the high end prices have always scared me off; especially given that I have no experience with them and there's a chance I might end up not liking it.

They have a lot going for them. If you ever owned a Pico single, they had to be one of the easiest mods to live with. Take anything up to a 24mm tank and a single 18650 would last for ages on MTL. I only went away from this type because of the dual batt requirement for DTL.

These new ones are certainly a lot more stylish and convenient as a carry mod. There is not much to not like about them.

I'm loving this one, i wanted to get the Aspire Mixx but at the pricepoint its landing here in SA it's a big no no for me. Hopefully this one comes in cheaper. Can't see myself soending R1500 for a single 18650 non dna device, just doesn't make sense.

Stunning mod, but again with the little flanges (like the college) that makes it impossible to do any sort of bubble glass on there.

I'm loving this one, i wanted to get the Aspire Mixx but at the pricepoint its landing here in SA it's a big no no for me. Hopefully this one comes in cheaper. Can't see myself soending R1500 for a single 18650 non dna device, just doesn't make sense.
I picked up the Kirin (mod only) for £17.99 in the UK and was that impressed bought it in the other 2 available colours so although excellent quality not an over expensive brand! as for how much this will be i have no idea to date!

Stunning mod, but again with the little flanges (like the college) that makes it impossible to do any sort of bubble glass on there.
Yeah agree but then mainly MTL or low wattage single coil RDL vapers tend to use single 18650 devices where a bubble glass isn't so much of a necessity!

Yeah agree but then mainly MTL or low wattage single coil RDL vapers tend to use single 18650 devices where a bubble glass isn't so much of a necessity!
That is also true, but odd that they would add the limitation with an addition that does not really add any aesthetic value to the mod. Not a deal breaker by any means though.

That is also true, but odd that they would add the limitation with an addition that does not really add any aesthetic value to the mod. Not a deal breaker by any means though.
I suppose it depends on if someone would use an atty normally with overhang, this takes up to 24mm without overhang so it's designed to take 24mm max which goes back to the MTL, single coil RDL atties which are almost all going to be 24mm or less!

I suppose it depends on if someone would use an atty normally with overhang, this takes up to 24mm without overhang so it's designed to take 24mm max which goes back to the MTL, single coil RDL atties which are almost all going to be 24mm or less!
I am certainly an outlier here, I am one of those odd blokes who runs a bubble glass on my Expromixer! :rofl:

I have not seen one in the flesh but can imagine that it will be quite compact when put against a dual battery mod. You can't put something like a Puma mod in your front jeans pocket, people will think you are pleased to see them.

I have not seen one in the flesh but can imagine that it will be quite compact when put against a dual battery mod. You can't put something like a Puma mod in your front jeans pocket, people will think you are pleased to see them.
I was also thinking about the stealth factor, these would be very easy to pocket... like the rebuildable answer to the POD craze.

Yeah, it would be nice to see photos rather than pictures, looking at the dimensions it's a really compact device could safely have it in your pocket even in prison without becoming someone's new b*tch!

s-l1600.jpg

I still have a couple of these that must be six or seven years old that do duty for my wife's occasional CBD duty. I could get a day out of them on 36 mg MTL back in the day and only use maybe 4ml juice the whole day. What a huge jump these new side by side devices are.

Eleaf-iStick-10W-1050mah-Mini-MOD-hand-check_512x512.jpg
Tiny little thing, 10W max

s-l1600.jpg

I still have a couple of these that must be six or seven years old that do duty for my wife's occasional CBD duty. I could get a day out of them on 36 mg MTL back in the day and only use maybe 4ml juice the whole day. What a huge jump these new side by side devices are.

Eleaf-iStick-10W-1050mah-Mini-MOD-hand-check_512x512.jpg
Tiny little thing, 10W max
When the 30w iStick came out it was revolutionary, look how quickly we have moved on lol, i have just one of the Mini iStick's somewhere, and 3 of the 30w iStick's, they all still work!

Liking the look of the Mixx, but I'll wait for the sales. It's a bit steep at the moment.

Liking the look of the Mixx, but I'll wait for the sales. It's a bit steep at the moment.
I like the look of the Mixx but i'm actually preferring the more ergonomic look of this to me it has a more practical form factor but would like to see photos rather than just the pictures i have seen on their site!

Yeah, it would be nice to see photos rather than pictures, looking at the dimensions it's a really compact device could safely have it in your pocket even in prison without becoming someone's new b*tch!
I am afraid that "side by side" is not how things go down in prison...

I just googled this. Seems to be anywhere between $85 to $100... So not sure what local pricing would be

Found photo and it really looks a nice device!!!!!!

kzko.jpg

The Techmod is arriving on Monday, it's enough to wish away the weekend!8--)

Back