KIZOKU UNLIMIT DL RTA

Downtown Vapoury

www.downtownvapoury.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
SITE LINK : https://www.downtownvapoury.co.za/collections/new/products/kizoku-unlimit-dl-rta

KIZOKU-Unlimit-DL-RTA-2ml35ml_007193d82c8e_2000x.jpg

Definately worst tank I've ever tried. I'm fairly certain. Ok maybe second worst. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Actually, it's not second worst. It was too unmemorable.... least people might want to buy this just to find out how bad can it be. No buying of this allowed. Kapish???!! No tanks leaving shop.... :D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just my quick input, I was given a tank from a buddy, he hated it , was leaky and moaned about no flavour. After giving it to me, I went back to basics, round wire and muji and it shined! Great flavour, never leaked and he is so passed that he gave it to me

Just my quick input, I was given a tank from a buddy, he hated it , was leaky and moaned about no flavour. After giving it to me, I went back to basics, round wire and muji and it shined! Great flavour, never leaked and he is so passed that he gave it to me
*SHHHHHHHH keep it quiet dammit!!

:wasntme: ..... nothing to see here....move along ... move along

Lol based on your personal experience...I have sold a few and they Love it so im not sure where you're coming from but everybody has their own building and wicking style and preferences as well.

1 bad experience should not throw you off. Maybe if you kept it long enough you would've grew to love it:-D

Last edited:
:sisi1:sisi1...just wishful thinking folks, no need to know more about this rta. Just imagine the hardship of having to learn about every single rta one comes across.....Yikes! Onward to other rta's...:sisi1:sisi1:sisi1

Back