KUI bottom feed mod

@Andre great thinking there, Mondays I drive past Koringberg, shouldn't be a problem to swing by and pick up both mods, then I can just drop off @jtgrey 's mod ;-)
Ok, then you can pick yours up from me. I shall pay for shipping and you can square with me when you pick up?

@kimbo seems I also cannot edit the spreadsheet. I would like mine in black please. Just awaiting your bank details which you will give us tomorrow?
Once again thank you so much - both of you. Really excited about this. :rock::rock::rock:

if theres any cancellations or spare lemme know please.

i missed this thread

hahahah asked them the same thing about two days ago, i will post here when i get it :)

Was wondering about something. If this is the start of KUIville, will we be pronouncing it Coo-eyVille ala Tannie Stienie from Balade vir 'n Enkeling, or more of a KoeiVille? Any ideas :)?

Gentleman @bjorncoetsee is looking for someone to take his place, PM him and find out
If nobodies taken it yet, I'll take it, same colour. You can ship it with my other one and tweezers. I'm presuming the amount will be for the mod and Vat only. Can you confirm what the outstanding will be via the spreadsheet or the group PM and we can wrap this order up.

Back