KUI bottom feed mod

I asked them this morning .. they did not test as it did not return from the factory but here is his answer:

I am sure not yet, but I believe it will go lower than reo
as the contact is thicker
so the ohm will be lower

I dont like to bring the Reo into this, i might look like they cloned the Reo, but that is what he mentioned
Lol, of course it is a Reo clone. I have no problem with that, why should a Reo mod be different than other mods in this regard. Just hope it is a good clone.
Ok, so we wait for them on the resistance question.
Will it have a collapsible spring as safety feature?

Lol, of course it is a Reo clone. I have no problem with that, why should a Reo mod be different than other mods in this regard. Just hope it is a good clone.
Ok, so we wait for them on the resistance question.
Will it have a collapsible spring as safety feature?

I asked him about the spring before, he said that it will be so

Hi

Seems like SCANS will have to delay the launch a day or so, they are waiting on some parts that was promised to them will arrive before the 9th so that they can start the assembly line.

As i get some news i will update

Hmmmm. ...this mod does peak my interest...definitely put me on the provisional list...if it is anything close to the vape from a Reo I am in...

when are you placing the order and closing the group buy @kimbo?
seems like getting a good order in so chance that the price can be cheaper?
with this all we will need is an 18650 battery if i understand this correct?
Please find out if they have spares too, maybe some can order the spares for this mod, even extra bottles and tubes

@abdul .. i spoke to them this morning .. the machines are all dedicated to Kayfun v4 at the moment. As soon as i get told that they are working on them again and can tell me a definite date of sale i will post it here (looks to be in the few days or so). I will close the group buy a day or so after that and do the Rand/Dollar conversion and see if i can get a better price for us and post the final price including local shipping in the OP
With this getting big now i am scared that SARS will notice and hit us with VAT so i will be adding 14% to the selling price to cover the VAT

On the question about batteries, Most of the couriers dont ship batteries for safety reasons. They have to come by ship and take in the excess of two months to get here. So it maybe in your own internist to get some local and a charger as well.

The mod comes with spare bottle and some more spares, i will get the exact details before we order so that you know what you get and you know what to get extra

thanks @kimbo, well the cheaper option would be to pay the vat, unless the package is split but then an extra shipping fee would apply.

yeah i know the issue on bringing in batteries, was just asking if thats the only thing thats not in the price. so there would be an atty/bf dripper

please put me down for one

thanks @kimbo, well the cheaper option would be to pay the vat, unless the package is split but then an extra shipping fee would apply.

yeah i know the issue on bringing in batteries, was just asking if thats the only thing thats not in the price. so there would be an atty/bf dripper

please put me down for one

Yes it comes with a custom design bottom feed atty :)

Look here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/a-bottom-feed-mod-is-born.6923/ .. i posted some pics there

Yes :)

They are done with the atty .. the mods gone now for engraving

But time time of the year makes things abit slow .. sorry

Back