KUI bottom feed mod

C'mon guys let's not overwhelm kimbo. If this is a hit there will definitely be enough demand for more group buys. Thank kimbo

Dude! I completely agree. I need a BF regulated device in my life :party: I check the net everyday waiting to see more news on the bottom fed vapor flask!

There's a bottom fed vapor flask :eek:
That's brilliant as I friggen love the look of it...adding bottom fed to that is just.... :rock::rock::rock:

Thanks for getting me all excited...now I too am going to go trolling the interwebs for news every day :p

Thank you @kimbo. Surely I speak for all participants here. Always great pleasure to working with u. Very transparent and Informative. THANK YOU

44 Mods, wow that is huge. Well done Kimbo and thank you. Really looking forward to these.

Must be the largest group buy on the forum to date. Congrats @kimbo. I think you are handling it like a champ.

I loved the pics of the trains. Lol. Brilliant.

Kimbo you must try take a pic of all the mods when they arrive. Even if they are still in their boxes.

Must be the largest group buy on the forum to date. Congrats @kimbo. I think you are handling it like a champ.

I loved the pics of the trains. Lol. Brilliant.

Kimbo you must try take a pic of all the mods when they arrive. Even if they are still in their boxes.

Thank you @Silver, will do mate :)

OP Updated with the invoice. I will work out every part tonight and convert to Rand i give that in a spreadsheet so everyone know his part :)

Awesome stuff @kimbo don't forget to also provide your banking details so payment can be fast and we can have these babies here next week.

If i can choose i will take black but will be happy with silver too

Once everything is worked out i will PM my details to everyone. If you want a silver mod please tell me then or you will get a black one. If you dont indicate color i will presume you want black

Back