KZN Vape Meet

Im Attending. It says im a noob vaper lol!!!
You can change that - go to you name top right, click on personal details, fill in custom title and save.
If you want to be a vendor you will have to register here as such, having your own forum to promote your products - just PM me if that is your wish. Otherwise, you are welcome as a normal member as long as you do not punt any of your products.

Hi id be interested to come, I dont know the rules etc as i am new to the forum and these meets but i have started to gather some stock of componenets not so much the high end stuff as yet but will be getting some of that in in the not to distant future based on what i see people like. i do have a facebook page its called "just VAPING" . i have been a Vaper for about 3 years now and am so tired of people being ripped off buying twisp i started saving to buy stock of what i feel was good value for money and good quality based on my experiance. so if i am allowed to come and bring some stock that would be kewl if not no prob ill come just to meet fellow Vapers.
Added
Good to have you on board, enjoy your vaping journey!!

WOW 25 and still a month and a half left.
This is going to be an awesome KZN first. YAY!! Can't wait, its gonna be a party :party::party:

Do you have a Venue yet?

I'll be keen to come. Please add me to the list.

Ah OK, will find a new Avatar. I have no personal affiliation to Borat...just found it on my PC :)

I will head over to the intro thread shortly.

nope no venue yet. been wracking my brain as to a place that would be able to accomodate us all. @Rob Fisher any ideas?

Tina's Hotel would be perfect... we can have the conference room at the top where we have our bass meetings. They set up our own bar and people can eat as well ifd they wish!

Tina's Hotel would be perfect... we can have the conference room at the top where we have our bass meetings. They set up our own bar and people can eat as well ifd they wish!

I'll second that... just around the corner from me :)

I'm cool with that.

A restaurant on the beach will be the shizzles.... Vape + beach Wooohoooo

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back