KZN Vape Meet

HARRISMITH! It's freezing ere, I request a beach please :D :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Kloof :D

+1 for Tina's - venue is great (and it's 1km from home)

ok @Rob Fisher , have you managed to speak to the tina's people about the location being available on the 16th?
does anyone have issues with the 16th?

If we're going to be inside a conference room, don't you think it's going to get a bit foggy in there? I'd suggest we do this somewhere with a draft.

maybe rob can upload some bass meeting pics or pics of the room for us to view

Foggy sounds good... Will create a good ambience :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

So as I lay in bed I had a great idea for a venue and had to come post this else I cant go to sleep.
I was thinking... as half are from Durban area and half are from "Retards bay" (thanks for that one @Rooigevaar) , why dont we meet halfway? I know there is no decent halfway mark for us to meet, but I know of a really awesome spot in Ballito called "Mo-Zam-Bik". There is a nice open air area, sea view & breeze, lekker vibe and they serve nom nom chow. Just chucking the idea in the mix. Check out their website: http://www.mozambik.co.za/ballito/

We can even book the Amina Dhow (boat) to have our meet on:dance:
spirit-of-adventure.jpg

Give them a call and see if they are happy to seat a whole ton of vapers from 2pm to late?

So as I lay in bed I had a great idea for a venue and had to come post this else I cant go to sleep.
I was thinking... as half are from Durban area and half are from "Retards bay" (thanks for that one @Rooigevaar) , why dont we meet halfway? I know there is no decent halfway mark for us to meet, but I know of a really awesome spot in Ballito called "Mo-Zam-Bik". There is a nice open air area, sea view & breeze, lekker vibe and they serve nom nom chow. Just chucking the idea in the mix. Check out their website: http://www.mozambik.co.za/ballito/

We can even book the Amina Dhow (boat) to have our meet on:dance:

This is a great Idea!

i still say an indoor location is best, never know what weather we will have over the weekend in question

Back