KZN Vape Meet

Think it is time we got just a little serious about this vape meet and we need a little drive behind it. Who is prepared to help .............and what are you prepared to do?

I am willing to assist, with whatever. Setting up, arrangements, etc. etc.

i think @Riyash offerred his services as a MC, are you still up to it

I’ll help where I can but I will be away fishing nationals the week before the vape meet so I won’t have an eye on the ball. Added to that I’m on the organising committee for nationals and can barely keep up at the moment so I don’t want to volunteer because I will just let both sides down…

Am also keen to join - coming from Cowieshill area. Happy to help where I can so just let me know.

I’ll help where I can but I will be away fishing nationals the week before the vape meet so I won’t have an eye on the ball. Added to that I’m on the organising committee for nationals and can barely keep up at the moment so I don’t want to volunteer because I will just let both sides down…

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as Rob, but let us know and I'll do what I can.

first meet doesn't have to be automatically uber fancy and stuff. nothing wrong with all the people just getting together at one place and having a jol

I'm pretty good on a stripper pole...

Seriously though... I don't think SOV will be here anymore by the time this thing gets underway.
It's all a little beshazzeled right now.

Come on guys we need to step up. I'm in even if it just a couple of us, but I am sure that the responce will be outstanding

Yeah I am down with meeting up, just depends on work but im keen!

Please add me, and my mate Ogre. We are coming from Chatsworth.

Thank you, we are actually from Mobeni Heights, but said Chatsworth since its better known.

I'm pretty good on a stripper pole...

Seriously though... I don't think SOV will be here anymore by the time this thing gets underway.
It's all a little beshazzeled right now.

If you are there @RevnLucky7 then we need to see a picture of you on the stripper pole with nothing more than the ZNA by your side ;-)

cool @Bonez007 I'm from da 7's
Around the corner, maybe if you are interested, when we order stuff we could split the shipping.
also if you need anything give us a shout, still a noob but can help out where i can

Back