KZOR's Recipe Archive : Mint Toffee

Should i stop posting recipes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know you appreciated when a vapers non vaping wife says ‘did Kzor say that’s a good rda’ or ‘did kzor post that recipe’ after you buy something or TRY mix something. Keep them coming, haters gon hate but poep in their face and keep on keeping on! Love your input to this community

Thanx for some great recipies KZOR, I made me a spot of musky and boy is it GOOD...

Do keep them exelent recipies comin...

Ps: I'm most definitely in...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

At last i managed to make a descent guava vape. :)
Hope you also enjoy it.

View attachment 99837
View attachment 99377

Hi @KZOR

I'm mixing up this recipe as soon as all my ingredients arrive(just ordered today) and I would like to know what the steep time is you recommend for this mix? This will be my very first mix so I want to follow your recipe to the letter.

Thanks in advance.

You can vape it after a good mix but best from two weeks on. :)
Hope you enjoy it.

Well my current ADV is Joose-E-Liqz SNLV and sometimes Trinity. I really like the fruity vapes and from what I can see everyone LOVES your recipes, hence it being one of my first choices as well.

Tropix is on my list for the next ingredient order so...

Keep them coming

Please correct me if I am wrong. Is this your Lemmon milkshake recipe @KZOR.
Fw Bavarian cream 1.5%
Tfa milk dairy 3%
Tfa marshmallow 1.5%
Tfa lemon/lime II 4%
Cap super sweet 0.5%
Cap vanilla bean ice cream 2%

Thank you for groot my search for a grape vape is over that stuff is amazing.

@KZOR or any other DIY guru, Whats the difference between using FW Butter Pecan and CAP Butter Pecan?

From ConcreteRiver's notes on Cap SL Butter Pecan:

The only butter pecan flavor I have for comparison is FW Butter Pecan, and it's a pretty strong argument that the SilverLine version is fairly inessential. The FW version feels noticeably richer, deeper, and nuttier than the SilverLine. The FW is a darker flavor overall, definitely tastes a little more caramelized. The Silverline version maybe has a bit more vanilla to it, but is lacking in butter compared to the FW. And the FW is a bit more concentrated.

That sounds great @KZOR !
Enjoy the boat cruise
Where you cruising to?

Take a photo for us...

Durban to the Portuguese Island then on to Pomene and then back to Durban = 4 days. :)
Will take some snaps and report back next Thursday.

Enjoy @KZOR, my MRs and I went on the same cruise from the 3rd till the 6th of last month. It was our first cruise and we will definitely be doing it again.
PS: They will let you "twisp" at the bars but gooing a lekka cloud will get you a visit from the ship security (first hand experience talking here :p)

Back