Leaking CUE pods, resolved?

I haven't. I lost the receipt for the pod, my helper then threw away the packaging and I was then forced into a situation (travelling) where I had to throw the pod away because I had nowhere to store it.

At this point all I want is to make @Twisp aware that new-gen pods do still leak.

Please email support@twisp.co.za as they have more questions for you regarding the pod, thanks @ace_d_house_cat

I will let them know to look out for your mail![/QUOTE]

I sent an email just after my original post and got one back saying to return it to a Twisp store to have it assessed.

The images attached is what my leaking pod looked like. The liquid nearly took away the branding on the front.

Pod 1.jpg Pod 2.jpg

The images attached is what my leaking pod looked like. The liquid nearly took away the branding on the front.

View attachment 142967 View attachment 142968
Just confirmed with our Product Team, the serial number is that of a 1st gen batch.

As you can see from this thread it has been addressed successfully in our subsequent batches of Cue Pods, it is unfortunate that you have an old batch version there. If you have any questions, please email the Support Team at support@twisp.co.za - it would be great if you could include your invoice as well so that the team can track where the old stock is coming from.

Back