Let's see how many vaping ladies we have here...

I don't know if you ladies have done this, but go ahead and post pics of your mods or ecigs. I myself only have two. But am heading towards mech mods myself.

6275eff256e2b2d055aa0304449aa2ed.jpg
88f9cc606f3e41ee6df2debb81706bf2.jpg

These are mine

I will post a bit later, have to get everything together first

Sent with the Reo Thor

Hello, cool thread :D

Here's a pic of what we've got together personally so far - thankfully you didn't ask to see our wish list.... mine is LONG! ;)
Left to right:
CLK1280 with the Gladius
Panzer 18650 mech mod with the Magma
CLK1280 with the Atomic
Stingray X
MVP Shine

Kit.JPG

Hello, cool thread :D

Here's a pic of what we've got together personally so far - thankfully you didn't ask to see our wish list.... mine is LONG! ;)
Left to right:
CLK1280 with the Gladius
Panzer 18650 mech mod with the Magma
CLK1280 with the Atomic
Stingray X
MVP Shine

View attachment 12465
@KimH that's pretty awesome! And welcome!
I agree, my wishlist would bankrupt me completely!

Am placing an order from fasstech soon for an X.Fire Wood. Just the battery. Will figure out tank later!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412339117.667606.jpg

Nemesis 2860 with TOBH Atty, MVP with iClear30s, VapeCase with Mini Protank 3, Thor the Reo Mini, VisionSpinner ii with Mini Protank 3. Then iClear16b, RSST, Aspire Nautilus, and iClear16d.

Ow and I have a Twisp around here somewhere.

Sent with the Reo Thor

Last edited:
Hi ladies... I also need to get some pics together of my babies (my domestic calls them my dummies) but am sooo busy with my month end. Am still in my pj's if that is any indication. Will post some later.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi ladies... I also need to get some pics together of my babies (my domestic calls them my dummies) but am sooo busy with my month end. Am still in my pj's if that is any indication. Will post some later.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
No probs @Reonat we'll be here. And welcome.

Back