Li-ion Batt Charger To Swop For .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
Anyone out there to swop this UltraFire Rapid Charger (model # WF-139) plus 2 X 18650 / 3.7V / 2500mAh for your old working RBA with 510 connector? Batteries used twice in a LED flashlight.

UF3V725.jpg

will these work in a SVD?

Yes what you need to look for is size 18650

i have one 18650 already, but need to get more.

i dont have any any RBAs, only an IGOL.

Unfortunately I need RBA, the only local one I can get is R380 at vapeking

Are you looking for authentic pieces, or will any rba do?

∧ ∧
 ( _(,,・∀・)
 ⊆__つつ

No not authentic I'm not that greedy, just a good quality clone rba will do.

What about ordering a chinese one?

∧ ∧
 ( _(,,・∀・)
 ⊆__つつ

Already have some on order from Fastech - they haven't even shipped out yet

I'm in the same boat there..

∧ ∧
 ( _(,,・∀・)
 ⊆__つつ

By the time we receive our orders they will be either outdated and/or beyond use-by-date!

Ok it's been established; nobody has a spare rba lying around and nobody needs extra 18650's with a charger. Now what about just buying the damn thing for R350 o.n.c.o (excl postage), so that I can buy meself a couple of ml's of juice!

i have 2 spare rba clones lying around that i will want to sell in the coming very near future to fund my svd purchase. got a fasttech rocket and fasstech aga t2, but i have bats and a charger

ok so lets starts the bidding :)

ill start, with R100.00

"I've got a 100 ..... I've got a 100 ..... I've got a 100 ..... bla-bla-bla, sir are you bidding over there?"

Geez Riaz I wanna buy a couple of ml's not drops!

im trying to help u get the thing sold.

didnt you ever watch storage wars on dstv?

they start the bid and everything just climbs from there

Yes I know Riaz, I'm just fooling around :) thanks for the help anyway, I appreciate.

Great Kareem, I'l let this go on till 21H00 tonight. If you're the highest bid, its yours for the amount you bid excluding postage.

So far so good for you Kareem, you're not only the highest bidder so far, but also the only one. Will let you know closing time 21H00.

Gone! Congratulations Kareem on your bargain -pm me with contact, address details and how you want it shipped.

shyte man

i didnt follow this thread through

did @Kareem take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back