Load shedding.. are you prepared ??

Well... this is very interresting.
I think 99% of the corrupt gov members from the Mpumalanga cabinet, live in my area...

I havent been loadshed ONCE yet...

Checked the loadshedding tabes they host on their website, and true! My area is marked for zero loadshedding!

EDIT: to clarify, my area is not marked for any loadshedding... not like there was a column for "these lucky bastards"...

Last edited:
Well... this is very interresting.
I think 99% of the corrupt gov members from the Mpumalanga cabinet, live in my area...

I havent been laodshed ONCE yet...

Checked the loadshedding tabes they host on their website, and true! My area is marked for zero loadshedding!
you are damn lucky man.

Am I ready? Only for possibly 2 weeks...still stocking up on non-perishables and gas. Only have one 9kg gas bottle at hand and a 950w geny for the fridge. Need to still get another gas bottle, as many extra litres of diesel for the geny and possibly a weapon or two...

I have my book ready for eight o clock tonight, and the torch is fully charged up. :D

Sort of. Pity my phone and tablet don't take 18650's ... they are all charged but my mobile devices are flattish :( Only about 30 minutes to go luckily

I'm ready bring it on!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 20
Laptop is fully charged, 3 hour documentary is ready to roll, beers are ice cold.

Bring it on :rock:

Had a power failure this morning that lasted from 11AM to 2PM...the power came on for 5 minutes and then....load shedding hit for 3.5 hours :(

Was not a good day :mad:

Had a power failure this morning that lasted from 11AM to 2PM...the power came on for 5 minutes and then....load shedding hit for 3.5 hours :(

Was not a good day :mad:
Damn, that sucks.

So I shut down all the computers here in anticipation of the shed, and then... nothing. The bastards don't cut the power, really pisses me off.

Damn, that sucks.

So I shut down all the computers here in anticipation of the shed, and then... nothing. The bastards don't cut the power, really pisses me off.

That is just as :swear: annoying as load shedding...drives me crazy. And then just as you decide they've skipped you and you switch everything back on........darkness :banghead:

Loadshedding in full swing right here now. Gennie is purring outside and I'm watching movies :)

I am with my MVP charged up and ready to charge my devices from it ;-)

• Garden service arrives here at 6:40am.
  • Power dies at 7:00am
  • 10:00am I'm wondering why the power is still off. Phone my neighbor.
  • Discover that is was the earth leakage switch, and not load shedding. :hit:

Old Garden Services' trick:)

That sucks! Hopefully you won't get load shedded today because of that :D

It really did...6+ hours without power ;(
I try to be positive though, last year the power went down for 3 days...that was definitely worse :p
3 days :eek: I could barely manage 24hrs when a storm messed up our cables.

Last edited:
Back