Local suppliers for Nic, VG & PG

What is this organic vegetable glycerine you keep going on about? And this hooves and other animal parts malarkey?

Veg extracted and extracted from other sources are exactly the same chemical makeup. The only differences will be the impurities in it which is oh about 0.2% max if we talking BP or USP rated products. Which is what is recommended. Funnily enough there is a certain seed extracted glycerine which should not be used for vaping because of what the impurity is made up of. It needs a few extra chemical processes. But then I'm almost sure that one is not BP or USP rated.

Not one of the pharmacies, including Dischem, in the Vaal Triangle had a clue what propylene glycol is and all refused to order it for me.

Not one of the pharmacies, including Dischem, in the Vaal Triangle had a clue what propylene glycol is and all refused to order it for me.
Email their online sales team and get them to send your order to the store closest to you.

I promise you all pharmacists know what is propylene glycol, most won't know what is "pg"
Lol, well apparently the pharmacist at clicks in Westville has no idea what he's doing then. I went in not too long ago (before I found dischem had PG) and asked for propylene glycol, not PG, and he just gave me a blank stare and said he's "never heard of it before". o_O

Ah well... I guess I'm never going to that clicks again.:-D

ultimatevape.co.za has 60mg nicotine, as well as vg, and pg by the way.

I promise you all pharmacists know what is propylene glycol, most won't know what is "pg"
well i can tell you now the pharmacists at dischem in Midrand have no clue what " propylene glycol" is

well i can tell you now the pharmacists at dischem in Midrand have no clue what " propylene glycol" is
Lol for real. Its a stock item in a dispensery. Its used for mixing tinctures. They might know it as Propane-1,2-diol

Lol for real. Its a stock item in a dispensery. Its used for mixing tinctures. They might know it as Propane-1,2-diol
i'm serious either they were to lazy to look or are super doff

Lol, well apparently the pharmacist at clicks in Westville has no idea what he's doing then. I went in not too long ago (before I found dischem had PG) and asked for propylene glycol, not PG, and he just gave me a blank stare and said he's "never heard of it before". o_O

Ah well... I guess I'm never going to that clicks again.:-D

Definitely not a qualified pharmacist, maybe just an assistant due to the fact that he bunked chemistry 1 classes ;).

Then they are not real pharmacists - qualified pharmacists would have used litres of the stuff during practical classes at varsity.

Back