Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I'm not the only one that can't sleep made some cappuccino and watched the stats of the world for the past 24 hours and its getting more everyday

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Day 30 ., I think 09:00
Hello world ,or, what's left of it , Woke up to blaring church music from across the road - Why ,oh ,why do you have to worship at 95 db?
I'm not awake enough yet to start searching for CV19 news , there is a supply run and a braai in the pipelines today . I want to have your input and thoughts on a reply I wrote last night to @vicTor about totally unknowns being the 1 st to request juice etc . Do you agree ?

''@vicTor , I agree 100 % with you , if you look at the activity , say the last 6 months or so , you can see who is the true backbone of this forum , then you get you get the head , that's our admins and mods . The sweet coffee drenched golden heart is ... @Hooked .The limbs are the older members who knows everything and don't need to talk a lot. The ribs are those who pop in regularly , look around and fade for another month . Then you get the intestines , you know they're somewhere but their ''function'' remains mysterious . Finally you get the mosquitoes , hardly seen , rarely heard of , appears sporadically, dive-bomb the main arteries and disappears .''
just saying:D
Interesting question - Mods/Admin names in red , Some names in blue and the rest black , who is this ''blue'' tribe ?

My poor glasses steams up, looks like I am in Cape Town on a foggy morning or Silent Hill ...

@ARYANTO Mine too - and sometimes I take them off. Fortunately I can see well enough without them! With or without them, I often don't recognise people with their masks on (and it's compulsory to wear a mask at our local supermarket). The other day someone stopped me in the aisle and remarked that "It's so nice to see you again!" I politely said the same, but I still have no idea who she is!

EDIT: Mind you, even before Corona masks I sometimes failed to recognise people. I was in the queue one day and a guy asked me how I was. "I'm fine thanks but ... do I know you?" "Uh ... yes ... I'm your neighbour."

@ARYANTO Mine too - and sometimes I take them off. Fortunately I can see well enough without them! With or without them, I often don't recognise people with their masks on (and it's compulsory to wear a mask at our local supermarket). The other day someone stopped me in the aisle and remarked that "It's so nice to see you again!" I politely said the same, but I still have no idea who she is!

EDIT: Mind you, even before Corona masks I sometimes failed to recognise people. I was in the queue one day and a guy asked me how I was. "I'm fine thanks but ... do I know you?" "Uh ... yes ... I'm your neighbour."

My problem when people greet me and I don't remember who they are.
I end up with a frazzled brain because it annoys me until I figure out who they are.
Sometimes like a a week later the eureka moment hits me.

Hello world ,or, what's left of it , Woke up to blaring church music from across the road - Why ,oh ,why do you have to worship at 95 db?
I'm not awake enough yet to start searching for CV19 news , there is a supply run and a braai in the pipelines today . I want to have your input and thoughts on a reply I wrote last night to @vicTor about totally unknowns being the 1 st to request juice etc . Do you agree ?

''@vicTor , I agree 100 % with you , if you look at the activity , say the last 6 months or so , you can see who is the true backbone of this forum , then you get you get the head , that's our admins and mods . The sweet coffee drenched golden heart is ... @Hooked .The limbs are the older members who knows everything and don't need to talk a lot. The ribs are those who pop in regularly , look around and fade for another month . Then you get the intestines , you know they're somewhere but their ''function'' remains mysterious . Finally you get the mosquitoes , hardly seen , rarely heard of , appears sporadically, dive-bomb the main arteries and disappears .''
Interesting question - Mods/Admin names in red , Some names in blue and the rest black , who is this ''blue'' tribe ?

@ARYANTO Blue blood of course!

I was waiting for someone to open this for comments.... Im not in favor to help these guys out... They are not active members on ecigssa, just popping in for a freebie. Singing the iam desperate song blah blah if i dont get juice iam going to smoke cigs blah blah demanding pods and specific flavors boo hoo.....

I just smile wave and ignore... . My 2cents

I was waiting for someone to open this for comments.... Im not in favor to help these guys out... They are not active members on ecigssa, just popping in for a freebie. Singing the iam desperate song blah blah if i dont get juice iam going to smoke cigs blah blah demanding pods and specific flavors boo hoo.....

I just smile wave and ignore... . My 2cents

I would like to apologize on my part for coming to the forum and posting for help on the juice front. I am guilty of that and I have no problem in owning up to that.

But, with my desperation to find juice, I found this forum and has opened up my eyes tremendously to vaping. Just over a week ago I did not know what the forum is about and that is why I posted. I came to learn that this forum is much more than just "I need juice" or "I need coils", etc... I have learned a lot by just reading all the post and have come to realize that this is an awesome group of people. I am not one to join a forum, but I am definitely going to stick around around this one. I like what I see and still have a tone to learn so that one day I may also contribute...

So I hope more will realize how great this forum is and not just ask for something straight of the bat like I did. I apologize for that.

My problem when people greet me and I don't remember who they are.
I end up with a frazzled brain because it annoys me until I figure out who they are.
Sometimes like a a week later the eureka moment hits me.
Our butcher greeted me at the Pharmacy , took me 2 minutes to place him with mask on !!

I would like to apologize on my part for coming to the forum and posting for help on the juice front. I am guilty of that and I have no problem in owning up to that.

But, with my desperation to find juice, I found this forum and has opened up my eyes tremendously to vaping. Just over a week ago I did not know what the forum is about and that is why I posted. I came to learn that this forum is much more than just "I need juice" or "I need coils", etc... I have learned a lot by just reading all the post and have come to realize that this is an awesome group of people. I am not one to join a forum, but I am definitely going to stick around around this one. I like what I see and still have a tone to learn so that one day I may also contribute...

So I hope more will realize how great this forum is and not just ask for something straight of the bat like I did. I apologize for that.
Cudos to you , that's the type of person we welcome and respect here ! ;)

I listened to the first ten minutes. I will listen to it again later. When I have less movement around me.
I just realized something.
Does this virus seem to have less effect in areas with better air quality?

Sure, your immune system works more efficiently with more oxygen in blood and less toxic chemical pollution in the air.
Screenshot_20200425-154240~2.png that's what I saw on this chart @ARYANTO posted yesterday. And the first ten minutes of the video @Alex posted now.
I want to go listen to the rest of it a bit later.

Back